Two

Unedited

⭐️Kwon SoonYoung⭐️

I slowly made my way back to the practice room once I had noticed the elevator had stopped. It was easy to hear the laughter coming from all the boys from down the hallway as I made my way there.

Opening the door, it took them a moment to notice my presence.

"Hoshi Hyung!" Chan called out with a smile, raising his arms up in the air before rushing over to me, escaping from whatever Jeonghan was about to make him do. "Glad you're back" He beamed, grabbing my arm. I could tell that meant 'thank goodness you saved me'.

Jeonghan held a phone up and brought it over and brought me into view.

"Say hi to the carats!"

At the mention of the Carat, a smile broke across my face and I waved dramatically into the Vlive.

"Carats! Hi!" Seeing the comment section getting spammed, I laughed. "How are you all? Have you eaten yet?" As best I can, I look at the response and hum as I nod my head. "I'm good also, about to eat before continuing to practice, I want to make sure our next comeback will blow all of your expectations out of the water"

Jeonghan smiled as he laughed.

"I hope you all anticipate our next comeback, we are working very hard for you all" The spam of comments made me laugh once again. "Come on Carats, let's go see who else we can find!" Jeonghan gushed, motioning his hand in front of the camera to the door.

"See you again soon Carats!" I smiled and waved to the camera before Jeonghan began to talk again and excited the practice room. Sending a look to Chan, I raise an eyebrow as he let out a hefty sigh and wiped his forehead off of none existent sweat.  "You okay there?"

"Thank you for coming in when you did"

I nod my head, not bothering to continue to ask why- it was easy to assume.

"Do you just want to get back to practice?" I ask and he dramatically nods.

"Please"

So that's what we did. We went back to practice until more of the members started to show up. First, it was DK and Seungkwan followed closely behind by Vernon and Seungcheol. Wonwoo and Mingyu came in in their own time but jumped right into practice when they heard the music. Minghao appeared with Jun, who thankfully had food in his hand for me to eat, with Josh finally following along.

"Where's the rest?" I ask as Jun hands me the food, to where most of them shrug and Seungkwan holds up his phone. On it was the live stream.

"Jeonghan-Hyung has Woozi-Hyung cornered in his studio" He almost spat with laughter.

"Shouldn't someone go save him?" Minghao asks quietly, looking around between us all. Again, we all shrug.

"Eventually"

"Oh well"

  ⭐️Set Up 2 ⭐️

It was late by the time practice finished. After the amount of time, it took to save Woozi from Jeonghan, we decided to stay later to get in the extra time we missed. Stretching out my body, I watched silently as everyone got their stuff packed away. It was easier to leave in two groups as there were so many of us.