Three

Unedited
---

I tapped my foot against the floor repeatedly as I waited outside So-Eun's apartment. Letting out a breath of air, I knocked on the door again for the third time in about two minutes. Suddenly the door opens and So-Eun appears with her eyes barely open. 

"Yes?" She mutters, rubbing her eyes with her hands to try and wake herself up. Once she realises it's me, she blinks. "What are you doing here?" She yawned, covering her mouth with her hand before she raised an eyebrow and sent me a questioning look. "wait, how did you know where I lived?"

I chuckled, raising my hand. I hold up one finger as I began to talk. 

"1. I'm here for our date, which looks like you forgot about" I change to two fingers. "2. The company told me, apparently we have a mandatory date" I can't help but wink as I lean up against her door frame. It was amusing how her expression turned into that of judgement. I knew she was having a mental battle with herself about if he should let me in or not. After a moment, she moves out the way and lets me enter her apartment.  "Thank you"

"Yeah, yeah" She runs a hand through her hair and points in a direction- what i'm assuming to be her living room. "Just go sit in there whilst I get ready" Before I can even say anything, she turns around and walks into another room, slamming the door behind her. 

I chuckle to myself as I walk in the direction she pointed and threw myself onto the couch. My eyes travelled around the room and I noticed a bunch of pictures of her and her group mates. My smile grew when I saw how she was smiling in the pictures. She was genuinely happy, I hope someday I can make her smile like that. 

Seeing the TV remote on the coffee table, I lean over and swiftly pick it up and switch on the TV. The last channel to come on was one that usually played whatever the weekly drama was. Flicking through the channels, I stop when it gets to reruns of some child's cartoon. 

"I see you've made yourself at home" So-Eun catches my attention and I turn to face her. She laughs, looking from me to the TV.

"You were gone for so long!" I fake a pout and blink at her. 

"I was only gone for 15 minutes" So-Eun continues to laugh and I sit up so I could look at her properly. 

"15 minutes too long," I say,  flirty winking. So-Eun rolls her eyes but still continues to laugh. 

"You know the way to woo a woman," So-Eun says sarcastically, I just shrug. 

"I try, I try"

"Anyways, where are we going on this 'date'?"

"Oh, well that is a surprise"

I take this chance to get up from off the couch and link her fingers with mine. I start to drag her to the door. Opening it, I pull her outside and my laughter escapes my lips as I hear her apartment door close behind us. 

"Hey, hey, where we going?"

"Out"

"SoonYoung!"

-

I had planned to take her to the theme park! Because what is better than a theme park as a first date? Nothing, that's what. 

"A theme park?" So-Eun asks, turning to me. I nod frantically, my smile is unable to leave my lips, not that i wanted it to. 

"A theme park" I made sure to keep her hand in mine and I squeezed it lightly. I tried to be smooth by raising my arm and pulled her closer to me. "Where dreams come true and memories are born!"