Creation of Chaos

Long before light pierced darkness lived a being of pure chaos. He, alone, began making subjects to rule. They live off the pure terror of chaos that choked other forms of life. He crowned himself king of these creatures and named them.

They lived under his rule long after he took Life to be his love. However, they despised the new queen. She refused to strike fear, cared for their wounds, and lacked any power. Chaos ran wild upon her child's birth. Soon, their rulers would vanish from their lives, leaving them alone among the blankness. They fled this, trying desperately to find somewhere to call home. A young man called out from beyond a thin vale.

"I can help you!" he cried.

They hissed and turned their back upon him, instead building a home on their side of the black trail. Alone, they watched him grow and watched him create like their father once did. They watched how he cared and how he built a home for himself. He offered a deal.

"We work together. I rule you with little influence, and you join me in creating a world worth living in."

The young leader of the creatures considered the deal. He glanced at his people, whose anger and hunger were barely contained. Turning back to the man before him he said,

"You do not rule us, but we will work with you in compromise. You break our trust, and you will face a harsh attack from us."

"I accept this offer with my upmost joy. Thank you."

The creatures returned to their homes and continued to live in peace.

Years passed by, and both groups lived separately. The crafters, as the young man had named his people, built world upon world for his kind to live in, while Chaos contained themselves to follow life where it went.

Their home slowly grew and grew. The king of the chaos and his queen gave life to a beautiful son and daughter. They grew to know their powers and fed off the fear and chaos they brewed on Earth.

One day, a crafter entered the Chaos City, seeking out the king.

"Why do you come here, you foolish crafter?" asked the king, looking at the crafter with distain.

"I came here to ask you for help. I wish to take Universe down!" the crafter replied, hatred sparking in his eyes. The chaos king looked at him, thought for a second, and smiled.

"I accept your offer crafter."

"Thank you, your highness."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*IYL RAYTINE