Home Wrecker

Inunat ko yung katawan ko sa kama at naramdaman ko yung lalaki sa likod ko. His hands tighten around my waist and pulled me close to his naked body.

“Mmmm.” He murmurs behind my ears as he felt my naked skin to his.

Napangiti ako. The sound of satisfaction, I told myself. After just two weeks of seducing, I finally got him into bed.

I flipped my body so that I’m facing him. I saw a sleeping angel by my side with his tousled brown hair, his thick eyebrows, his closed eyes with long lashes, straight pointed nose, his very prominent jaws and his lips- those same lips that touched every inch of my body last night.

No wonder mahal na mahal ka ng asawa mo.

Hinawi ko yung ilang strands ng buhok niya na nakaharang sa maamo niyang mukha. How many girls have you deceived by your look sir?

Dahan-dahang bumukas ang mga mata niya. “Goodmorning.” I whispered making sure my breath touches his lips.

Ngumiti siya and pulled me even closer. “Goodmorning sexy.” Halata sa tono ng boses niya na he’s trying hard to sound seductive.

Hindi ko maiwasan ang pag-ngiti ng mga labi ko.

Here’s another man...

another man who gives into temptation...

another man who would ruin his own family just to suffice his needs.

Umupo ako at tinalikuran siya. Kinuha ko yung mga damit ko na nasa sahig at nag-umpisang magbihis. As I was hooking my bra, I felt his hands slowly creeping up my arm followed by his hot breath on my neck.

“Last night…” he whispers in my ears, “is the best.”

Napangiti ulit ako. “The best?”

I felt him smile.

I picked up my shirt and put them on. I stood up and grabbed my pants and start to yank them up to my waist.

“No panties? Mmmm.” He said sounding all pervert again.

“You haven’t answered me.”

He smiled seductively at me and spoke, “My wife’s not even half as good as you are. Last night, is beyond heaven.”

I smiled at him. Nakita ko yung underwear ko and I picked it up.

Now you’ll experience hell sir.

I tossed him my underwear, “Keep it.”

As I walk to the door, kinuha ko yung bag ko na nasa couch ng hotel suit and searched for my phone. I dialed a number that’s been calling me this past two weeks. “Palabas na ko ng kwarto Mrs. Bautista.” At bago pa man siya makasagot,I hang up.

Lumingon ako sa kwarto na pinanggalingan ko and I saw him putting on his shirt as he begs for me to stay.

I ignored him at pumunta na ko sa pinto. Pagbukas ko nito, I saw this woman in front of me. Her eyes red-rimmed as well as her nose. It’s obvious that she’s been crying all night. She didn’t say a word. Basta na lang siyang may inabot na sobre sa’kin.

Kinuha ko yun and started walking away. I heard her break down.

“This is not our deal.” She said between her sobs.

Huminto ako at nilingon siya. “To prove your husband is cheating is our deal. I proved you right. Last night was just a bonus.” I said with a smile.

I saw him walked to the door and there I saw him saw his wife. This is my cue. I walked towards the elevator and I never looked back.

I put my headphones on and my mind starts to  wander again.

They say life is a battlefield.

Of right and wrong.

Of truth and lies.

Of trust and deceit.

Of love and hate.

And I’m here to prove one of the other.

------------------

O.N:

This story will not be updated as much. I just feel like writing and posting this.

I don't know if this will be a long one or a short one. I don't plot my stories beforehand so... yeah.

If just in case you find this story interesting. Please do vote or leave a comment. ;)

♥~swirly