Home Wrecker: Fifth

FIFTH: CAT FIGHT

HUNTER’S POV:

My head’s buzzing. I groaned. Marahil sa dami nang ininom ko ngayong gabi. But then I don’t get a head buzz when I drink. I groaned once more and put my head under my pillow.

I heard a purr from beside me and then a soft nudging on my shoulder. The buzzing continued. Involuntarily, iniangat ko yung ulo ko mula sa unan at iminulat ang isa kong mata. I saw Lola still nudging her head on my shoulders.

“What’s the matter babe?” I asked as I grab her closer. Tinignan niya ko tapos yung kama placing one of her paws sa unan.

Nun ko lang napansin that the buzzing where at a distant now. And then I heard the faint tone of my phone. I groaned once again. Who the fvck would be calling at four in the morning?!

Kinuha ko yung phone ko sa ilalim nang unan where Lola’s paw was placed. “Let’s see who’s this motherfucker.” She looked at me sternly. Then showed me her ass and silently jumped off of my bed.

Now she’s mad at me. Damn you 4 a.m caller.

Tinignan ko yung caller I.D. Unregistered number. A fucking unregistered number at 4 fucking a.m?! Are you fucking kidding me?!

Sinagot ko yung tawag, now fuming inside. “The fuck are yo--”

“I’m coming over.”

“You’re coming what? Wait. Wait. Who the hell is th--?”

“I’ll be there in 5 minutes. You better be ready.”

Then lightning strike me... I recognize that voice. “Eve?

Then the call was off.

I’m coming over.

Wait. She’s coming over? Pa’no niya..?

Oh yeah. I remember writing a note with my phone number and address at the hotel bago ko siya sundan sa parking lot. Before I offered myself as her distraction.

I sat up on my king size bed at inilagay ang mukha ko sa mga kamay ko. I rubbed some sense into me. Hindi ko akalaing when I volunteered to be her distraction, she’ll think of me as an on call giggolo.

I shook my head. Clearing my thoughts.

She’s a head strong woman. She knows what she wants. And she gets it, by any means. But I am a man. And a man has a huge ego and damnable pride at each balls. I’m not at all pleased by her thinking.

Pero hindi din maitatanggi nang katawan ko ang reaksyon sa kanya. Just thinking about her, at my doorstep, her unruly long hair, wild brown eyes and even wilder luscious lips, probably wearing the thinnest clothes, her plum breast slightly showing, teasing me. And her legs... damn those legs. Just thinking about her makes me semi-hard.

Bumangon ako sa kama ko and went over the phone to inform the concierge at the lobby of the building about her. Tapos I grab a trouser sa drawer ko and put them on. Lumabas ako nang kwarto koand I found Lola sleeping by the couch.

Five minutes...

She said she’ll be here in five minutes...

Dumiretso ako sa kusina to grab myself a drink. I poured myself a glass of brandy and settled myself on one of the bar stools. I sip my drink and let the smooth cold liquor travel down my throat. Then I heard a knock on my door. I emptied my glass tsaka ako pumunta sa pinto.

I opened it and there she is. Eve.

No. Hindi siya kagaya nang na-imagine ko just five minutes ako. She’s better. She’s perfect – with her fuzzy hair, her warm sultry eyes, her slightly parted lips and sex. She’s oozing with hot sex.