Home Wrecker: Fourth

Ginawa niya ako ng vector art or something. Basta it's cool. And he requested for an update. So I'm compelled. There you have it Utoy. Enjoy. ;)

Fourth: Blow

Hunter’s POV:

Nakatayo at nakaharap sa bintana hawak ang isang mainit na tasa ng kape, pinilit kong hindi alalahanin ang mga pangyayari kagabi. Her moans, her groans, her screams… the way her nails dig at my back… the way her full pink lips feels against mine… the way her soft skin comes in friction to my skin… and the way she feels when I’m inside her. Hot… Wet… Tight…

Humigop ako sa hawak kong tasa. Napailing.

She’s… not supposed to be with me. We should’ve parted after her last orga$m. I should’ve left this hotel suite. Pero hindi ko nagawa, hindi ko magawa. Sa kung anong dahilan, yun yung kanina ko pang iniisip.

Nilingon ko yung babaeng mapayapang natutulog sa kama di kalayuan sa kinatatayuan ko. Her naked back facing me with her hair cascading beautifully against it and the white pillows surrounding her, she’s a beauty. But behind that innocent beauty, there’s an animal hiding in her. An animal I would love to unleash every chance I got.

Muli… napailing ako. Just thinking of her makes me hard. Muli akong humigop ng mainit na kape sa tasang hawak ko nang marinig kong may gumalaw sa kama. Lumingon ako and I saw her squinting her eyes as the rays of sunlight hit her face.

“I’m sorry, nagising ba kita?”

Umiling siya. “Doesn’t matter.”

Doesn’t matter. Napangiti ako sa sarili ko sa sagot niya. She’s really not your typical bitch.

Sinubukan niyang umupo and she winced. Bigla akong napaharap. What the fvck are you doing Hunter?!  Pinigilan ko ang sarili ko na lumapit sa kanya. You’re not supposed to care about the people you fvck. You’re not supposed to.

Alam kong hindi dapat, at hindi pa nangyayari yun, pero… “Are you okay? Do you need anything?” I let myself speak those words. Ako naman din ang dahilan kung bakit siya medyo nasaktan. I may have pushed my luck too hard and too fast last night…

Tumingin siya sa’kin and I’d say I like the way she looks at me. Her eyes wandered trough my body. Hungry… wanting… exploring… I watched her swallow slowly as her eyes settle on my hips.

“Ehem.” I said, distructing her. Hinintay kong bumalik sa mga mata ko yung tingin niya. And I’m not mistaken, I know when a woman is hungry for me and with her eyes, she’s pleading to be banged by me, again. She wants me, and like what I said awhile ago, I’d like to unleash the animal in her.  I half smiled with the thought.

“Are you suggesting anything Eve?”

“Mmmm. You for breakfast?” she said.

Damn! That soft moan, I smiled back at her. Ibinaba ko yung tasang hawak ko at lumakad papunta sa paanan ng kama kung saan siya naka-upo. “What do you want my Eve?” I asked without taking my eyes off her.

“You. For breakfast.” Ulit niya, her voice sure and ready.

“So you’re going to eat me?” Just the thought of her holding my maleness firmly next to her mouth excites me.

“Yes.” Sagot niya, and I noticed her breathing starts to escalates. Maybe she’s excited too.

“How?” tanong kong muli.

“Deep… Deep down my throat.”

Fvck! The way she say it, the promise in her voice, damn this girl!