Home Wrecker: Third

• Dedicated to Nérisà Altarez Hugo

She's just funnney and sexxxey and haaaawt as hell. :P nyabsyoo mommmey nering! ^_______^ kiss! :*

THIRD: DESPERATE

I shout in ecstasy as he thrust faster and harder into me.

“Oh God yes!” I screamed as I grasped his naked back as he keep on pushing deeper and deeper inside me. I can feel the hardness of the wall at my back and him crashing into my body. Putting me at the edge of my orga$m. His lips travel from my lobes to my neck to my shoulders, leaving a sweet sharp bite every time he aims for more.

“Aahhh. Aahhh. Aahh.” I shout, closing my eyes, leaning my head on the wall as my nails digs into his skin which makes him groans back. Unspoken words that shouts desire, lust and desperation for each other. Groans, moans and grunts that sent us both at the back of our head, leaving all reasons behind, leaving me and this guy at the paradise we created.

“You love the way I fvck you, Eve?” he asked, breathless. I put my arms around his shoulder and pulls him closer, as if skin to skin is not that close enough. “Yes. Yes. Yes!”

I felt the smile on his lips as he bites my neck again. “More?” he asked.

“Yes. More... Please, I want more.” I breathed desperately.

He leans closer. His chest in friction with mine, making my nipple$ harder. He grasped my hips and pushes me more to the wall, making his every thrust deeper. My legs wraps around his waist as he, once again, gives me more. Faster. Harder. His big hard c0ck fills me. Touching and reaching the right spot. Putting me at the breach of my orga$m.

“Don’t stop. Please. Don’t… Aaahh.”

“Who says I’m stopping?” he answered back. His head on my shoulder, breathing hard, he’s sweating, pushing his skin closer to mine… more… “I won’t… ahhh… fvcking stop.” he whispered darkly to my ears as he goes faster.

I felt one of my nipple$ in between his thumb and forefinger, he squeeze it lightly as the pang of my fifth orga$m envelopes me. My body shook. My head swirled. I close my eyes, more, lean my head into his head as I melt into his arms, but he never stops. He still thrusts into me as he reached his peak. “Auhh,” was the last thing I heard from him.

I was awaken by the subtle warmth of sunshine passing through the window  of an unfamiliar room. Pinilit kong imulat ang mata ko, and there I saw malapit sa bintana ang nakatalikod at kalahating hubad na lalaki. Last night… he’s…

My thoughts are cut short nung nakita kong lumingon siya sa’kin, worried eyes bore into mine. “I’m sorry, nagising ba kita?” he asked.

“Doesn’t matter.” Sagot ko habang sinusubukang umupo. Naramdaman ko na medyo swollen pa din yung parting yun ng katawan ko. I winced.

“Are you okay? Do you need anything?” he asked. His now facing me and I can say, I’m liking the view. Those abs are fine last night but I never thought they’d look as yummy under the daylight. And the way his jeans lazily hangs around his waist … damn, those hips banged me hard last night. Napalunok ako. I can do one to two more rounds before I leave.

“Ehem.” His voice, once again, destructed me from my thoughts. This is why I went with him last night. He’s a very, very good destruction.

Napatingin ako sa mga mukha niya. His eyes are hungrily staring back at me and his lips slowly lift up to a half smile. “Are you suggesting anything Eve?”

“Mmmm. You for breakfast?” I asked. He smiled in return. Ibinaba niya yung baso niya sa side table at naglakad papunta sa’kin. Every muscle in his body screams seX with his every move. He stands just at the foot of the bed, staring down at me.