19.2 The One That Got Away

Author's note: Hi everyone, I'm sorry to keep you all waiting. Here's the other part of my TOTGA two shots lmao. I kept you all waiting long enough so later na lang message, hehehe.

Happy reads lovelies. :')

Grammar and spelling errors are all mine, let it slide please.

+++++++

Someone said you had your tattoo removed

Saw you downtown singing the blues

It's time to face the music, I'm no longer your muse

CURRENT TIME (2030)

MANILA, PHILIPPINES

Dahan dahang nagising si Aly when she felt soft kisses on her cheeks. It made her smile.

"Good morning, Hon." Lizlee greeted her fiancé and pressed her body to Aly's. "Do you still feel tired? How are you feeling?" tanong niya dito after ng flight nila kagabi, natulog agad sila.

"Okay na ako para sa meeting mamaya, I'm fine." Aly said as she pulled Liz closer to her.

"I have to cook breakfast."

"No, we'll eat out. Stay here for a while." Sabi ni Aly and Liz wrapped her arms around Aly's waist. "Good."

Liz looked up and stare at Aly for a while. "Are you sure you're okay? You're never-" their lips met and this is the fastest way Aly can make her girl shut up. The girl blushed and closed her eyes. "2 hours and we'll go. You have to eat."

"What if..." Aly trailed her hands on the girl's chest and Liz just swats her hands. "Oy! What's that? Is it because I'm unemployed?"

"Its because we're gonna be late-"

"I'm fast!"

Liz just shrugs and smiled. "Okay but make it faster-" and the next thing she knows her top flying in the air.

Alyssa and Liz spend their brunch in a café near the Star Galleries. Scanning through the pamphlet and the layout of the gallery. "I'm so proud of you." Liz smile as she watches Aly scan through the proposal.

"Di ko naman to magagawa kung wala ka." Sabi ni Alyssa and she smiled and cupped the other girl's face. "Thank you, thank you so much." Liz flash her engagement ring on Aly's face that made the other girl giggle.

"It's my pleasure." Sabi ni Liz and they shared a kiss.

From the other side of the café, there's Laura and Den sitting. Den's facing the glass window while Laura's the one watching the sweet couple on the other side. Nakita ni Den na yumuko si Laura and she did it in her impulse and looked. Aly and Liz midway on their kiss.

"Den... they're in love." Laura said as pain paints her best friend's face. "Maybe you're the only one faking it with a partner the whole time-"

"I guess so..."

"Please tell me you didn't actually hope for Aly to comeback running at you, your dad did terrible things to her career. Are you dumb? You have a family Den."

"I just wanna see her."

"Then look at her... and then stop, move the fuck on. Clearly you are holding this hope for quite a long time now."

"I want to see her... looking at me again."

"You can't do that. There are other lives at stake now, you could've done that before but you didn't-" Laura stopped when she saw her friend cover her whole face with her hands. "They're leaving."