4.2 Begin Again

Author's Note: Part 2! Hahaha! Good vibes lang because this week is woah! Hahaha Faking it premier, glee spoilers with unholy trinity, and a great week because of stuffs happened (something wanky) lol anyway here ya go! :P

Happy Reads Lovelies!!!

------

Aly let go of Shiela's arms once they were outside.

"Baby-"

"Bakit di mo ko pinuntahan? Why you didn't even show up? Kahit nakauwi na ko sa bahay di mo ko pinuntahan, kahit text wala!" Sabi ni Aly and Shiela looked guilty.

"I was scared okay?! Akala ko galit ka sakin! Akala ko sisisihin mo ko kung bakit ka nabangga... Ly I should've been with you nung nabangga ka, dapat nasa loob din ako nung sasakyan mo..."

"Yes! But I told you to wait for me... Wala kang kinalaman dun! Im not mad at you..." sabi ni Aly

"You're not?" Tanong ni Shiela.

"Yes... Im not mad you, before you hooked up with my bestfriend..." sabi ni Aly and she turn around to leave.

"Let me explain-"

"I dont wanna hear..." sabi ni Aly at umalis na siya and didn't even bother to go back sa loob ng cafeteria to finish her lunch. Shiela entered the room, nagkatinginan si Ella at Den.

"Excuse me... Pupuntahan ko lang si Aly" sabi ni Ella.

"Wait... sasamahan na kita" sabi ni Den at tumayo na siya at sumunod kay Ella.

They found Aly on the open field seating on the bleachers and looking blankly at the field.

"Ly.." sabi ni Ella and Aly looked at them. "What happened..."

"I just... asked her about stuff" sabi ni Aly and nakikinig lang si Den sakanila magusap.

"And... it didn't go too well?"

"Nah... Ayoko rin marinig sasabihin niya" sabi ni Aly. Denden raised her hand and Ella and Aly looked at her.

"So... You're gay?" Tanong ni Denden.

"Magkakaproblema ba tayo tungkol dun?" Tanong ni Aly.

"Hindi naman... Curious?"

"Oh? Okay" sabi ni Aly at tumayo na siya. "Ella mauna na ko... Really need to free up my mind. See you around!"

After ng last period nila, which is Calculus. Hindi pa din tumatayo si Aly sa desk niya.

"Ly ano? Sasabay ka ba papunta sa gym?" Tanong ni Ella.

"Ito yung unang pep rally na hindi ako kasama..." sabi ni aly.

"Ly..."

"Okay okay... Tara na." Sabi ni Aly and they got into the gym.

They sat on the third row from the top para kitang kita nila yung court. Dumating na din si Jovz with the gang at umupo katabi nila Aly.

"Oh? Here we go..." sabi ni Jovz nung pumasok na yung Sports Club.

"Thank you students for your participation on this year's pep rally..." sabi nung principal "So may I call the president of the Athlete's club... Kiefer"

Kiefer walk in the middle of the court and got the mic. "Hey everyone..." sabi ni kiefer and they all cheered. "Thank you for coming, and sa support sa school teams. One thing I can promise, we'll be bringing home all the bacons out there!" Sabi ni Kiefer and everyone cheered and Aly smiled.

"Look at that... How can they be so sure? Tsk I cant wait for college..." sabi ni Jovelyn and Aly looked around and gained the same expression sa mga katabi niya. She looked at Ella.