12. Hate To See Your Heart Break

Author's Note: Wow, I've been away for too long. Hahaha. Sorry for that, kaya mahaba tong one shot hahaha look at the page number doeee. Hahahaha. Wow, a little bit rusty pero keri lang. So I hope you like this enjoy! :-) Nakakahiya na sa nagmessage saking mas mabilis pa magupdate twitter kesa sa akin, hahaha.

Para sayo to Kaleluc! Hahaha. More great stories! Subaybayan ang A Thousand Matches! Nako! Hahaha. #TeamLauly

Happy Reads lovelies!!!

Here we go... :-)

----

"Honey please... Para sayo din to." Her mom told her.

"What if there's really something wrong with me?" Aly asked her mom. Her parents just looked at each other.

"What if there's none?" Her mom asked.

"Okay I will..." sabi ni Aly and she looked at her laptop. "My battery's dying, I'll talk to you guys later."

"Honey-"

"Dad Im fine. I swear its just a stomach ache or something." Sabi ni Aly.

"Honey I know, but just to make sure." Sabi ng Daddy niya.

"Okay okay, after ng training dadaan po ako kay Doctor De leon." Sabi ni Aly and she blew a kiss on the screen. "Magpahinga na po kayo. Gabi na, good night mom... dad." Aly closes her laptop and sip her last drop of coffee in the cup, she stood up and leave the coffee shop. She made her way sa gym, its sunday and its 8am, that's how dedicated the one Alyssa Valdez in her sport.

"Well speaking of ayan na siya!" Bea shouted as she run towards Aly. "Ate Ly you're late!"

"Sorry guys! Need my daily dose of caffeine." Sabi ni Aly as she place her bag on the bench. "Let's start?" Aly asked and a few answered "I said let start!" Aly shouted on top of her lungs.

"Heartstrong!" The team shouted back much louder this time. Aly smiled and did her daily routine.

---

"Honey can you put the phone down." Her mom told her trying to grab the phone on Dennise's hands.

"But he's not calling... I haven't talked to him since.... since this!" Denden shouted directing her legs.

"What if you stop calling him and just rest... Honey you need it." Sabi ng mommy niya and she slowly took the phone from her daughter's hands.

"Mom... please dial his number again." Dennise told her mother and she did.

Then Denden heard after a couple of seconds "The number you have dialed is either unattended or out of coverage area please try your call later-" then the annoying beeping sounds follows.

"Now can you please just rest-"

"Is he leaving me? Because Im blind now and I cant walk my legs anymore?" Denden muttered and let her back rest on the hospital bed. "He did this to me! Siya yung nagdadrive nun mom!"

"Oh not again..." Jus, her sister shakes her head as her sister starts to tear up. So she stood up, remove her earphones and looked at her mom "Mom Im-"

"No Jus, sit down." Her mom told her and she slumped her body on the couch rolled her eyes and scan her phone. Tumingin yung mommy nila kay Den and she hugged her daughter tightly. "Honey walang nagsabing di ka na makakalakad at makakakita ulit okay? So please, dont make this even harder for us. Stop crying."

"Dont make it sound so easy mom..." sabi ni Den as she close her eyes. She just cant see anything, and its killing her.

---