Back in Time

Lily POV

The last thing I saw was Rose, Albus and Hugo hurtling towards us at 100 miles-per-hour

Then all I saw was a cloud of golden and black powder revolving around the six of us.

It seemed to revolve for ages before it all cleared and I could see everything again.

We seemed to be in some kind of old fashioned kitchen, It looked awfully familiar, sort of like a darker, older and dustier version of our kitchen. Infact it was almost the same as our kitchen…

“James Sirius Potter! This is all your fault. When we get home I’m telling mum!” I Exclaimed

“This is not my Fault.” Pleaded James. “Blame Rose, she smashed into me!”

“It wasn’t my idea to use the Floo network” Rose interrupted “It was Albus’s idea!”

“I wouldn’t have had to suggest it if Hugo hadn’t taken so long getting ready!” Albus argued

“Don’t blame me!” Hugo squealed, as the five of them started squabbling.

Teddy POV

“STOP” I ordered and the five of them froze, “Were making this worse, if we start squabbling between ourselves then we will never get out of this situation” As I said it I heard a noise coming from upstairs, Footsteps coming down the stairs…

“Wands out” I said, taking charge. The others took out their wands, but I realised James and I were the only ones who could defend ourselves, Lily, Hugo, Albus and Rose were still underage so they couldn’t use any magic out of school,   they were hardly going to be able to potentially save their lives and I didn’t even know what we were up against. I had many theories of what it would be but each one was as unlikely as the next…

Albus POV

As the footsteps get nearer I tighten my grip on my wand, I can see a shadow, moving, getting nearer, turning round the corner and…

I saw myself.

Okay, I didn’t see myself but we looked really similar, the only difference was he had a small scar on his forehead, shaped like a lightning bolt, just like dads…

He was staring at me really strangely.

“D-Dad?” I stuttered

Everyone was staring at the two of us now.

He looked at me intently, as if he expected me to disappear at any moment.

Suddenly a young girl that looked oddly similar to my mum appeared next to him rubbing her eyes sleepily…

“Everything okay, Ha-” She Stopped when she saw us standing there. “Who are they?” she whispered to him loud enough for us to hear.

“No idea,” Harry replied “Get Sirius and your parents” He added. With one last glance at the six of them, she hurried off.

Only a minute or two passed until the girl returned with what must have been ‘Sirius’ and her parents.

“Sit” Ordered Sirius.

We sat.

“Ginny dear, wake the others, they need to know what’s going on too.” The woman said quietly to the girl

“Ginny?” Lily blurted out before teddy could stop her, “That’s my mother’s name!”

Ginny stared at Lily and then before anyone could say anything else she ran upstairs.

They sat in silence until Ginny came downstairs with six people.

Two of them were identical; almost every detail about them was the same! They both had ginger hair and Confused looks on their faces. But then again so did everyone in the room.

One had the same ginger hair that kept popping up in this house. He seemed half asleep. Just like Hugo.

One girl had a concerned look on her face; she had long brown curly hair, brown eyes and a pretty face.

The two people left, at the back were adults, the lady had pink hair and the man had a tired look on his face which was covered in scars.

They all sat down and looked at Sirius expecting answers for why they had been woken up in the early hours of the morning.

“Who are you?” He asked us

“I am James Sirius Potter the Great!” James started

I rolled my eyes, Trust James to say something like that.

“James?” Questioned the Man that had come in last.

“Sirius?” Questioned Sirius

“Potter?” Questioned Harry

“The Great?” Questioned the twins (With a newly formed look of respect in their eyes.)

“Yep!” Said James Casually, popping the ‘P’