A/N

Hi Guys!

So many of you have been messaging me recently and I have been trying to chat to as many people as possible, I am soooo sorry if I didn’t reply to you whether you have a question about the book or just want to chat. I really appreciate all your messages so I honestly apologise to anyone I didn’t reply to. I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed talking to you and I really appreciate all of you because I’m at like 4.2k views now and that’s amazing! I never would have imagined this when I started writing!

Some of you have written some really good fanfics and I made sure to check them out when you message me, so if you write fanfic then message me and I will try and read it and I will vote on all of them because I bet they’re amazing!

I also wanted to say that something very exciting is happening in May-June (Not really sure yet). I’m not yet allowed to reveal what it is yet but if you follow @lunaweasley17 you will find out soon.

I was also thinking of writing a new Harry Potter book, it won’t be fanfic exactly but it will be like Harry Potter Jokes, Quotes, Puns and One Shot sort of things. I might even include some tumblrish sort of things (I’m sure you’ve seen these before) I’ve typed up 2 chapters of it already but I wasn’t sure if anyone would read it. If I do publish it then it won’t be updated regularly because it would be too stressful to update 3 things regularly. If I do publish it then the first chapter would be out by the end of April.

Qotd: What’s your favourite word?

Aotd: UNDURSLEYISH

Okay, I totally only did a Qotd because I wanted to type that word out. But feel free to answer it if you like! Okay? Okay.

Vote, Comment and Follow

fredgeorgeweasley99