Will and Marni

Roxy POV

I ran at the wall between platforms nine and ten only to find myself in a place where I finally felt at home. Platform 9¾.

I glanced at my brother and teenage father as they happily chattered away about various pranks they had pulled.

I turned around to see a tall guy with black, floppy hair and grey eyes and a guitar strapped to his back. He was surrounded by loud students all trying to talk to him at once. He was grabbed on the hood by a short, skinny girl with long, straight, brown hair. She pulled him away from everyone, rolling her stormy blue eyes. All the kids that had been around him before looked annoyed at the girl. Some of the girls even looked furious. I could see why they liked him so much, he was definitely hot and very good looking.

"Come on Rox!" Albus said pulling me along.

We all got onto the train, Mrs Weasley fussing over everyone on the way and furiously waving at all of us, all the other adults in trail.

All 15 of us squished into 1 compartment, most of us on the floor.

"Wow!" Ron said "Our compartment has never been so full, normally it's just Hermione, Harry and me"

We all laughed and as the train pulled out the station everyone started chatting and very soon everyone was laughing at Fred, George, Freddie and James.

The compartment soon started to get rather hot because of the amount of people.

"It's really stuffy in here; I'm just going to go outside for a bit." I stated as I pulled open the compartment door and hopped out dodging several people's arms and legs.

Walking down the corridor I realised that I had left my water bottle in the compartment so I walked back to retrieve it.

When I walked back into the compartment I realised that I had picked the wrong one.

There were two people in there. A girl and a boy. The ones from the platform.

"Not another one?" the girl said with her eyebrows raised "For the last time, he is not interested in going out with you!"

Taken aback I said "Err... Sorry I got the wrong compartment..."

"Oh right, sorry, that's embarrassing." The girl said awkwardly

"Don't worry, I am the queen of embarrassing"

"My name is Marni. What's yours?"

"Roxy" I replied

"Hi, I'm Will." Said the boy

"Sit down, take a chocolate frog. You are welcome in this compartment, as long as you're not one of... 'Them.'" Marni instructed

As I sat I asked "Who is 'them?'"

"'Them' is all the idiotic, airheaded, dumb, stupid, becks... Basically all the girls that think Will here is hot."

"Yuck... I hate them already." I muttered "No offence Will, I'm sure you're a very nice guy and everything but I know exactly what kind of girls you mean Marni. There was a girl like that at Hog- My old school, Rachel, she hated me because she totally fancied my cousin and I tried to stop her and, well... let's just say it didn't end too well... for her, of course."

"I like this girl already." Marni laughed "Definitely not like 'them.'"

"Glad to hear it." I giggled

====================================

Hey guys,

I know this was meant to be up yesterday but I'm a lazy poo... and my mum made cake so I had to eat lots and lots and lots... and lots. Don't worry the story wasn't the only thing that was neglected... my photography homework was too. Oops.

Soooo... 2 chapters this week and you just met Will and Marni. Will isn't actually that quiet but Marni just talks an abnormal amount so it's hard to get a word in edgeways.

This week was also the best week ever because it was my birthday! Yay!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed it...

Qotd: Who is your favourite Harry Potter Character?

Aotd: I have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many but here are just a few: Harry, Hermione, Ron, Mrs Weasley, Mr Weasley, James Potter, Lily Potter, Fred, George, Luna, Neville, Ginny, Dobby, Draco, Professor Snape, Professor Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall, Professor Flitwick, Professor Slughorn, Professor Sprout, Professor Trelawney, Professor Lupin, Hagrid, Hedwig, Sirius, Mad-Eye, Kingsley, Tonks, Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fleur, Viktor, Cedric, Cho, Dudley...

This is just getting crazy, I'm just listing everyone now...

OMG THERE ARE SO MANY AND ITS TOO HARD TOO CHOOSE! DON'T MAKE ME!

I really want more fanfics to read so if you want you can shamelessly self-promote in my comments and I won't mind. I will read ALL of them and if they are good (which I bet they are) I will vote and maybe even give a couple of shoutouts to my absolute favourites!

Vote, Comment and Follow

fredgeorgeweasley99