Chapter Four

Chapter Four

We stare at each other for a few minutes, but neither of us know what to say. But even though it feels like it is just us two in the world, I am reminded we have company when one of my mate’s friends speaks.

“Dude what’s going on?” one of them asks. Instantly my mate snaps his gaze away from mine. I am annoyed that the other Werewolf interrupted out intimate moment; so I growl at him. He growls back at me.

“Don’t growl at her” my mate snaps. His voice is so beautiful – I shiver once more. My mate’s friends give him odd look. “Where are her clothes?” he demands. I like how he seems to be the authority compared to the others. I’m not going to lie, it’s a bit of a turn on.

One of the boys throw me my black dress. It lands just in front of me, I snort a small ‘thank you’ – trying to sound sarcastic – before picking it up in my teeth. Giving my mate once last look, I trot into the forest and quickly shift back.

My hands shake in nervousness and excitement, as I pull the tight dress on. I am very aware how tight my dress is, I wanted to impress Arturo this morning. I hope it impresses my other mate as well. I rush back to the clearing.

When my mate sees me, his dark eyes widen slightly and he growls. His deep and hoarse growl is full of lust as he looks at me. I blush ever so slightly as I make my way over to him. “Mate” he whispers, his friends gasp.

He hurries up to me, in front of me in a second. Reaching up he cups my cheek, sparks fly through my skin. They are the same as I get from Arturo, but they are also different slightly. I can’t tell which sparks are more pleasurable, but they are both addictive.

I say the only thing I can think of. “Fuck” I groan. My mate smirks, as one of his arms goes around my waist and pulls me to him. My body slams into his chest; wow, he is extremely muscled. Not as big as Arturo, but he definitely isn’t lacking in abs. I am one lucky girl.

I looked up into his dark eyes, and he looks into mine. “Please say you’re not in this pack” he says, frowning deeply. I know what he means; please say you’re not a Saxondale wolf.

“I’m sorry” I whisper to him; ashamed of my heritage. My mate frowns deeply, a sadness in his eyes slightly. I want to run away and only be with him, but then I picture Arturo. I suddenly want to see my Italian Adonis, but then my other mate…shit I don’t even know his name. I ask him.

“It’s Flynn” he mumbles out.

“Flynn”, I try the name out in my mouth. It sounds good. With the soft smirk on Flynn’s lips, I can tell that he also likes how I say his name.

“What about you?” he asks, “what’s your name, Violet?” he muses. Taking one of my loose purple curls, he wraps it around his index finger and smirks deeper. It seems he smirks a lot; not that I’m complaining. He is hot when he smirks, not that he isn’t hot anyways.

“Athena” I reply. He repeats my name back to me, with a sexy half smile. I almost go to liquid at his feet. I am in love. Again, Arturo pops up into my mind. My heart hurts. I am screwed. I am in love with two men – fuck.

“I have already found one of my other mates” I blurt out. I cringe as soon as the words out my mouth. Why did I say that? Flynn frowns again, and I gulp different. Suddenly, he smiles again – a bright, cheeky smile.

“Well, then I’ll just have to work a bit harder then, won’t I Violet?”

I laugh, “we’ll you can try”. I like the nickname he has given me.

“Flynn, mate, I’m sorry but we got to stop this” one of the wolves from behind us says. We both turn to look at my mate’s friend. He looks to be our age, his hair a dark red and eyes the colour of an emerald. “The Alpha has rules about the mating month. I’m sorry man, but I got to take you to the male apartments”.