Prolouge

Delhi

Khanna Mension

Vineet was standing at the doorstep with his luggage while his brother Ashok was trying to convince him,

"Vineet have you gone mad, why are you ruining your life behind Vandita. She don't even deserves you" Ashok stated trying to convince his brother but it was of no use, Vineet shot him a deadly glare

"Ashok, you better don't interfere in my matters. I know what I'm doing and what is good for me, you don't have to worry about me" Vineet yelled over Ashok who hold his hand,

"no, you don't. Try to understand Vineet, Vandita doesn't love you, she loves her husband Bala. You can't get her, she will never love you. At least think about your wife, uspe kya beetegi when she'll get to know that her husband is drooling around another woman." As Ashok said this, Vineet jerked away his hand.

" As Ashok said this, Vineet jerked away his hand

"she will love me, I will make her fall for me. She already does, she is just hesitant to commit her love. And of course, Anamika is happy in her own world, if she would had love me then the consequences would be different today but no, she's selfish, she sees nothing beyond money." Vineet said sarcastically, a tinge of anger was audible in his voice. 

Ashok smiles sarcastically "you have gone mad behind that woman, you will regret this I'm telling you" he says.

Vineet gave him a fierce glare and left the house.

Vineet, Ashok's younger brother who visited him 4 months ago has fallen for a lady who's Ashok's rival's sister in law. Ashok tried to convince Vineet that Vandita is not his worth but he didn't listen to him. The brothers have had several arguments since past one month and now Vineet left the house as he doesn't like Ashok interference in his life but Ashok, he's not going to leave this matter like this. He will make his brother realise his mistake and for that he will have to do something that will help him. May be calling to someone who can help him to convince Vineet and he knows perfectly whom he should call.

He smirks and moves to his room to take a shower.

...

Bangalore

ShaRnav Niwas

Aarnav was in the hall reading the newspaper and savouring his coffee peacefully when his wife Shakshi came and secured her seat beside him.

Aarnav glanced at her and could make out that she's sad, because today is their anniversary but their sons didn't call them to wish. She was disheartened though she always tries to be tough but she does crave for the love of her kids after all she's a mother. 

Aarnav put down his newspaper folding it properly, he held her hand in his. Shakshi look at him,

"They are busy in their own world, Shakshi, don't think about them. It will only hurt you" Aarnav said in a convincing tone.