[ kidnap , 8 ]

" shut up kid, I'll stab you if you make a noise once again. " the masked man glared at you, thinking he was so scary of an adult.

stab me then coward, I didn't even make a noise anyway, you rolled your eyes mentally at how arrogant your kidnappers were, it's annoying.

the van you were in then took a sudden stop, " drive properly! " another masked man said to the driver.

without warning, you were shoved out to the concrete by the kidnappers, " hah, why's the lady even interested in you. "

you were then dragged to inside the abandoned house and was put into a chair. no signs of tying you. silently, you thanked the author for not having them tie you up.

all of a sudden, a female wearing a red gown with heels ever so cackling on the glass floor walked up to you. she seemed familiar, you noticed.

the red gowned female then spoke, " long time no see y/n-nee, ah it's a shame our reunion happened to be like this hm? the girl who stole and destroy everything I had? "

the tape on your mouth was ripped instantly as a painful squeak was heard from your mouth. 

" do you remember how innocent and happy we were in our childhood, akito, me, mituba and you. "

" y/n! be the leader! " the eldest girl among the kids giggled at the white haired male's suggestion.

" you should be the leader akito, I'm bad with directions. " 

the boy then shook his head, " no I don't want to! beside we already discussed about this. "

the pink haired boy raised his hand, " then I'll be the leader! y/n's really bad with directions actually. "

" mitsu-chan, how about we just ask the adults to be the leader? " akumi suggested shyly, while hiding behind y/n.

" ne akumi, do you happen to like mitsuba? " y/n whispered softly to the younger girl's ear.

she nodded lightly and her face went bright red after that, y/n chuckled and ruffled the girl white hair, " it's okay, this is a secret between us. "

" akumi? y/n? what are you talking about? " mitsuba asked in curiosity.

" nothing just being a second mother to akumi here " y/n pulled akumi to be in front of her.

" ehh? y/n-nee is not enough, now you want to be called okaa-san? " akito teased, receiving a harsh slap on his back afterward.

suddenly y/n stood there in silence, mouth gaping, eyes widened, stealing the other threes attention.

" TOMORROW IS AKUMI BIRTHDAY! " she exclaimed, clapping her hands together.

" you only remembered it now? tsk tsk you're unqualified to be my girlfriend— I'M JOKING! SPARE ME! " y/n kicked akito's leg a few times.

" you guys are too childish, why am I even friends with you guys " mitsuba rolled his eyes.

akumi then pulled the pink haired boy's shirt softly and asked, " do you hate being with me? " with a puppy eyes.

" your sister totally have a crush on mitsuba. " the (h/c) haired girl scooted closer and whispered to akito.

" I'm worried she'll be heartbroken in the future. " he whispered back.

y/n smiled softly, " don't worry, they're still young, heartbreaks are a will feel feelings. "

akito scoffed and said, " their ages and ours are not that apart y/n, don't talk like you're way older than them or have many more experiences. "

the girl's head lean back as she laughed, gaining the attention from mitsuba who's seating across them.

a smile made it ways on his face, akumi who is sitting beside him followed the boy's stare and it landed on the girl she loved as a sister.

ah.., akumi thought.

akumi internally sighed before looking at the older female, " y/n-nee.. "

the female quickly turned to her with a curious tilt, " hm? what's wrong akumi? "

♡_

my gosh! akumi! you're only in your elementary school years! there you go , a glimpse of
y/n's past! oh and hanako hasn't been showing up on these past updates! stay assure , he'll show himself in a critical situation soon. oh well then , bye!