[ school , 6 ]

yashiro leaned on the wall to take a rest from cleaning the toilet, she then asked, " hey hanako-kun, did you fight with senpai? " 

hanako sighed as he answered, " ..yeah. " he soon took out the letter he received from kou. the sender was y/n.

although nervous, the apparition opened the letter and started to read it. yashiro noticed how his smile grew bigger the longer he reads the content of the letter.

" what's in that letter? " 

the male turned to his assistant with a relieved smile, " just something that mended my relationship with your beloved senpai. "

yashiro intended to visit y/n senpai but somehow her parents didn't allowed her to do so. but will that make her gives up? no.

so she asked again and again for their permission.

her mother sighed, " alright but bring someone with you. " 

and that was all she needed to jump with excitement, it has been a long time since she meet her senpai after all.

that led her to this situation, " aoi? is it okay if you come with me to visit y/n senpai? "

aoi immediately nodded to the suggestion since she too hadn't meet the older female for a long time then all of a sudden akane interrupted. " if ao-chan is going then I'll go too! " well that was to be expected.

" do you even know who we'll be visiting? " yashiro eyed the male warily, her assumption was right. he doesn't know.

aoi sighed, " we're visiting hikari senpai. "

to which akane replied with a shocked widened eyes, " hikari is what? since when.. oh that explains why I haven't see her in the council room for a while now. "

yashiro tilted her head, blinking her eyes several time in confusion, " you know y/n senpai? "

the male nodded, " yeah, beside she's neighbors with the minamotos. "

she let out a knowing hum albeit a bit upset [name] didn't tell her about this.

♡_

heyya sorry for the short chapter but I promise the next chapter will have a bit of.. uh.. drama? well lets just call it drama for now and take care of yourself! don't starve yourself please? goodbye!

edited 19/4: so yeah I'm going to edit the other chapters first before updating a new chap