CCTV

"Lily Luna and Winston Edgar in the principal office now. I repeat. Lily Luna and Winston Edgar in the principal office now" The only voice we heard at the school speaker that day.

"I got a call from CCTV room. They sent me a video of you both doing something inappropriate. Can I know WHY THE HELL WERE YOU BOTH OUT THERE DOING THIS KIND OF STUFF WHEN I AND YOUR PARENTS HAVE TOLD YOU TO STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM EACH OTHER..." Ma'am Evelyn yelled her throat out. "Immediate expulsion from this school, prepare their expulsion letters ma'am" she took out a paper and slammed at the desk. "...and call their parents and tell them to visit the campus immediately, they must know how their children are spending time at the campus". "Till that time, you pick up your bags from your classes and all the necessary things you need because you guys aren't stepping in this campus again" she asked us to leave.

"I meet you at the conference and I asked you to explain your children to stop whatever they were doing but sadly they didn't. I have to show you something here, a video of them. I am sorry but I have to immediately expel them from this campus" Ma'am Evelyn said. My parents watched the video and they were so embarrassed of his son that what he's doing in the school when they are sacrificing every single assets of his life for their child. They stood up, ma'am Evelyn made the expulsion letter, they took it and went. My dad told me once, "I was so hurt, that I didn't knew what I was doing. I just walked and walked until I noticed I am miles away from where I parked my car"

They reached home, just sat down at a place for hours and hours thinking about what they should do and how can they save the respect from all the teachers, family members and friends. They decide to move Winston to another high school so he can complete his high school and move to a college. They asked him to stop and just focus on his studies and his life.

Where I went to the same school from where my brother was expelled. They news spread like fire and every single person of every grade came up to me and asked me what happened and why my brother was expelled from the college. I just start to avoid myself into going such gatherings and stuff. I didn't let anyone enter my life after that. The high school became a nightmare for me until something worse happened. Shawn somehow got the access of that video and he posted it on the High school page where every teacher and student viewed it and my life took a HUGE TURN.