1st day at high school

It's the first day of my high school, my brother and I are almost ready and having the breakfast while my dad was heating up the engines and my mom was making fresh scrambled eggs for me and elder brother, Winston. My dad shouted, "We ran out of fuel guys, I need some time to get to the nearest gas station to fill up some gas". We were running late as the school will start at 8am sharp and we have only 10 minutes to reach there. We decided to take a walk to the school so we don't run late.

                  My brother just left me in front of my classroom and ran to his before the first period starts. Ma'am Veronica, our English teacher and our class teacher started the lecture and told us about the school rules and other things we have to do to graduate to the next grade. I was doing good, getting some help from other students and completing my classwork, but my brother wasn't. He got in to the class with full of rich kids, the one who want to flex over the power they have. The people who like to tease other kids to show how powerful they are. A group of three kids who named themselves "The bullies". Winston was a new kid so he has a full probability to be ragged by these kids. Winston some home survived his first day at school.

              My dad picked us up at 2:30pm, we reached home and my mom asked us how our first day at school went while cooking us my favorite fried rice. Winston told mama about the bullies and my mama said, "Winston, you better stay away from them otherwise I will call your headmistress and tell her what happens in the class"

              Next day, we returned to the school while my brother stopped by my class to ask me if I need anything and then returned. My brother had his first interaction with "The bullies". This group had a master named Shaw and members named Polo and Lily. They paid a visit to Winston in the café and ruined his lunch. Winston didn't get what really happened but then some approached him and said, "This happens to everyone who is new here so just chill". Winston have no control over his anger so he followed the group and asked them to stop. Shaw replied, "Lily, look this boy have some balls to ask me to stop". He punched the shit out of Winston's face and told him to stay away from them.

"I told you Winston to stay away from them" my mama shouted "I am calling your headmistress right now, so they don't hurt you again". "Stop mom! If you called them so they will beat me again" my brother shouted back.