Graduation day.. Anubis style

Cassie's pov__________________________

I woke up and Kt was gone. This is happening now...

I rush to wake everyone up.

"Dexter, lina, Ernie, Eddie come with me, the rest of you go to the ceromeny and cover" I said and we all split up.

We found Kt and Sophie in the woods around the stone.

"Sophie please stop this" I begged.

"You can't stop me" she said.

"Kt touch the stone" she said and Kt walks slowly to the stone. We try and stop her with everything.

"The sacrifice won't work, she's not wearing the coin" Fabain runs in.

"What coin?" Sophie asked.

"That coin" Fabian said and we all saw Mara coming to us with the coin wrapped around her neck.

"Kt stop" Sophie said and Kt stopped.

"Eddie? Cassie? What's going on?" she asked.

"Not now" I said.

"Mara come here" Sophie said and Mara cointuned to walk.

"No, Mara stay back!" I said and Fabian rushed over to her trying to stop her. He tired to take the coin off of her but failed. He went flying back and he feel to the ground.

"Someone stop her" Fabian yelled.

Patricia and Alfie came by and Patricia and Alfie got the coin off her.

"NO!" Sophie yelled and we look up at the sky and Ra was ranning down his anger but shooting lighting bolts at us.

We run to avoid getting hit.

Victor and Mr. Sweet showed up.

Everyone was scared and running around while Sophie was on the ground on her kneels with her hands in the air.

Lighting was everywhere and it was harder to avoid it.

This can't be the end.. No, It can't be.

Mr. Sweet got hit with a bold and he fell to the ground.

Eddie runs to his side and so does Victor and I.

"The Osirian ad Keeper must give their lives to save everyone" Victor said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"We got to do it" Eddie said and I nod.

This is the day the Osirian and Keeper die..............

He gets up and we both walk over to the pyramid and touch it. Our entire body starts to glow and I notice the lighting stops.

We get hit with lighting and we go down to the floor and everyone surrounds us. Mr. Sweet grabbed Eddie and Patricia at his side.

Kt and Mara were at my side.

"Is it over?" I asked.

Everyone nods "Yes, you both did it" Mara said happy.

"What happened to Sophie?" Eddie asked.

"Her punishment" Victor said looking over to her seeing her turned to stone.

"What happened to you both?" Alfie asked.

"The Osirian and Keeper may be gone, but they boy and girl still live" Victor said.

"What about their powers?" Fabian asked.

"Gone" Victor said.

I was sad that my powers are gone but I am happy that we live to see another day.