first day of a new school

Cassie's pov_____________

I woke up from my alarm. I got up and then I got dressed into the uniform and went downstairs to see everyone eating. 

I take a seat next to Jerome and he pours me a glass of water and gives it to me "Thank" I smile.

"No problem, how was your first night?" he asked. 

"It was good" I said.

"Shut it Slimeball, she is not intrested" Patricia said.

I am though. 

"I know, no reason to be friendly" he said smiling at me so I smiled back and they we got up and left. 

"Eat up lovelys, you got to get going soon" Trudy brings out more panckakes that everyone takes. 

After I ate I left for school. This place is huge. 

I finally get to the school and go to my locker and I organize my locker. 

"Hey" Amber said walking up to me with Mick by her side.

"Hey guys" I said friendly back to them. 

"Jerome was acting so different in front of you this morning, I think he likes you" Amber said which made be blush. 

She gasp happy "You like him, don't you?" she asked like she was about to explod. 

"Kind of" I said and Mick and her both smile.

"Don't worry, I will find out if he likes you" Amber said.

"Yeah ok, just don't make it so.." I started to say but she cut me off with heer hand a few inches away from my face.

"Don't worry ok" she said and the bell rings and I walk in the classroom with Mick and Amber. I sit behind them and Jereome walks in and sits next to me.

"Can I sit here?" he asked. 

I nod "Go ahead" I said.

"Ok class we have a new student today" the teacher walks to her desk and then looks at me "Welcome Cassie, I am Mis. Andrews" she smiled. 

"Hi" I said shy. She seems nice. 

The class went by fast. The bell rings and I walk out of class to my next class. 

Soon it was lunch time and I sit with Mara and Patricia. Then I noticed Amber, Fabian, and Nina walking away. Like they were sneaking out. 

"Where are they going?" I asked cerouisly. 

"They always do that, ever sense the american came here" Patricia said.

"I guess you don't like her" I said.

She nods "Yeah, she took my best friends Joy's bedroom, so I switched with Amber" she said.

"When Nina first got here, like her first night Patricia spilt water all over Nina, that so mean of you" Mara said staring at Patricia for a few seconds then back to me. 

"She deserves it" she said in defense of her actions.

"I'm sure she doesn't know your friend" I said.

"Yeah, but there is something wierd going on, when I asked the principle for Joy's number he avoided the question. That was when they started sneaking out" she said.

"Weird" I said.

"Yeah" she said.

"I am sure they have a reason" Mara said.

"Maybe Nina does have something to do with Joy's dissapearence" Patricia said sure of herself.

"Patririca you have to stop this" Mara said and got up and left.