Out Of The Crowd Part 9

The time of a lifetime and the impressive lunch is over. Niall and EM, say a tearful goodbye. They exchange numbers, addresses, and emails. Sweet but hard to I guess. I say goodbye to each of the members, giving a quick hug. Making sure I promise that I’ll never ever, forget this moment, this chance. The way Em and I were picked out of the crowd.

“Come on EM, Mum and Dad expects us back” I tell her, one last time Niall and her hug. And while she does so, I hug each member of 1 D all over again. “This is so special” says Zayn, “Lets have a picture, quick picture, we will sign it, like a last memo, you know” I smile, and we huddle together. Niall, Zayn, Louis, Harry & Liam, Em and I. “I’m putting this photo on Twitter” says Niall with a smile at EM “The most amazing girl, I’ve ever met” he tells her, gives her one last hug. And then its time, that we both have to go.

“Oh MJ” EM tells me as we go along “That was amazing” she says “truly amazing” I smile at her “It was, and how we were picked EM, can you believe it, can you really?” we drive along dreamily for a while. “Niall thought I was amazing” EM says breaking the silence “I mean, he was amazing, so were Louis, Liam, Harry and Zayn, One D was amazing” we slap a high five, exchange a smile. And chatter on more and more about One D, till we turn in to EM’s driveway.

I help her bring her stuff in, talk to her parents. And go on the way back to my home. Smiling, still from the experience