Out Of The Crowd Part 4

‘Hello girls’ she says, Emily and I both smile. She gestures for us to follow her. I help Emily gather her bags of stuff, and we eagerly follow the lady. I catch up to her before she reaches the door she same through. ‘Wait’ I say ‘what’s your name’ she smiles at me ‘the name is Anna’ she says, and grips the door handle she pulls it open, Emily looks over my shoulder to see what’s behind the door. Emily grabs my spare hand and we enter the room with Anna leading us in. The first thing we both see is a stage, a red curtain hangs on it. And apart from that is a big room, with a few tall windows that you couldn’t possibly look over. Anna turns around and smiles, she stretches her arms around the empty room, we look at her confused. ‘Take a sit’ she says. Emily and I make our way to an empty sit. Anna leaves the room. ‘Why do you reckon we are here?’ Emily asks, and I can’t do anything but shrug, I don’t know why we are here, but I think it has to be for something good. Anna comes back, and sits with us. I’m glad Anna came back quickly. Because the silent’s was getting to me all I could hear was screaming crying girls and the struggles the security guards were having to keep them contained, and under control. Anna turned to us, and my heart started pounding. ‘Listen girls’ she says ‘I wanna explain some stuff to you’ she says ‘we insist you do’ says Emily. Anna smiles and sighs. ‘We only pick girls that are determined’ Anna explains, I wanna ask what she means but I keep quiet, so does EM. ‘Those people with notepad you saw out there were looking, seeing what girls were not making a scene or a fuss’ she says, I can’t keep quiet then I speak up. ‘Anna so we are not going on the news?’ I ask. Anna shakes her head ‘No one’s going on the news, not even those girls out there, this isn’t a new stunt not at all, we are event organizers and our job is to pick out real fans, and keep the safety of the band members to’ she says ‘all those girls out there, were not picked’ she says gesturing around the room. EM and I look around the room and smile. ‘We were picked out of the crowd’ says EM. Anna nods, ‘we noticed you both’ she says ‘we saw you quietly chatting, keeping to your self’s, and when we announced the cancel of signing, you both didn’t go frantic, that’s why you were both picked’ she says. EM takes a breath ‘you mean we are the only ones to see One Direction at the signing?’ she asks, I hold my breath for the answer, Anna smiles ‘yes, you two are the lucky ones, and in just a short while, One Direction will be reveled behind those red curtains and the signing will begin’ she says, EM hugs me tightly ‘this wasn’t a waste of time after all’ she says, I hug her tightly to, Anna leaves our side. ‘I can’t believe it’ Says EM, and I smile at her and manage to find my voice ‘me either’ I say. We sit in silent’s just thinking, our own thoughts. The curtains move, my heart hammers inside my chest, EM is back now in the real world and is staring at the curtain, it twitches again but doesn’t go up. We hear the sound of voice, we instantly recognize them, I help EM to her feet. She holds me in place as I stand up, our hearts hammer, our eyes wide with surprise.