Out Of The Crowd Part 5

The curtain fully opens. And there in real life is One Direction, Niall is on the far left, then there is Zayn, Harry next to him, Liam next to him and Louis next to him. I can hear EM’s heart hammer and I know mines doing much the same. I hold EM’s hand, and I feel glad that I had brought a long such a supportive friend. EM steps forward and I do the same, I’m practically speechless, I now want to jump and scream, but then I remember what got us both here, and keep calm. EM leads me up to the stage, where there standing I’m thankful because I reckon I’d be making a fool of my selves tripping over stuff. Liam smiles at me, and I feel myself got to mush, I don’t show that, I just smile back. Niall is doing much the same to EM, EM smiles and looks at me, I know what’s she thinking, well I hope I do any way she’s so overwhelmed. If EM feels that way I feel like that too, Liam gives me a hand up and Niall does the same for EM. EM and I hold hands on the stage, I can feel her pulse, and feel her wet sticky sweat on my palm. I know that’s exactly like me, Harry is the first to speak ‘Hey Girls’ he says, EM lets go of my hand then ‘Hi Harry’ she says shyly ‘Hi’ I choke out, and then I feel kind of rude. ‘So’ says Liam, and my heart begins to hammer ‘lets get signing’ Louis finishes of his sentence for him, and Liam smiles and nods, and gestures us to come more forward.

EM takes a shakey step forward, I do the same, we take a sit on the stage, Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall take there sits too. ‘So what’s first?’ asks Niall, EM hands him 1 white sneaker, he sits to work scribbling his signature. Liam looks at me ‘now what’s for you?’ he asks, I hand him a jumper, it’s a red jumper with a hood, Harry and Liam fight over who gets to sign where.  And EM burst into laughter, which helps me not be so tense, and breath a bit more better. Niall hands the sneaker back to EM he presents his name to her and smiles EM hands him the other one and he sets to work on that.

‘This place is pretty deserted’ says Louis, EM and I look around and smile at each other. ‘We were lucky’ I say ‘why?’ he asks, I clear my throat and smile ‘Louis form all those fans out there my bestie and I were noticed from out or the crowd, we weren’t like them all out there’ I say Louis nods ‘Oh’ he says ‘okay, that’s good, I cause I can’t cope with fans that are totally insane’ he says ‘yea chips in Niall, “I think sometimes I have fan phobia, its get pretty overwhelming all these girls and stuff’ he says, EM eyes open wider, I remember telling her how I read and article on the net that said Niall had fan phobia, Niall hands the other sneaker back to EM, EM smiles and turns to me ‘what else have we got?’ she asks, I tip a bag on the table in front of us, and all the members smile and pick up things to sign. ‘That’s a lot of stuff’ says Harry and begins to sign his name. Zayn looks hard at work trying to not to fall asleep again. I feel like making a joke but don’t. There’s silent for a while why everything gets signed, EM and I just exchange the occasional smile, but apart form that we stay silent.

We watch the signing pile shrink we don’t want to go yet and I find myself wanting to grip the moment for a much longer, EM looks at me shocked and I smile, she wants this moment to keep on lasting to and I understand how she feels, we both really do. Liam hands me back my jumper signed by each of them, and I smile, and try to the hide tears forming in my eyes. EM notices my mood plummet, and wraps an arm around me caringly. Will this signing last forever?