Chapter 24

Chie’s Note: Annyeong haseyo kyeoptas! :) Sabay sa mood at pag-gana ng utak ko ang UD ko. :D Syempre, inspired sa comments mula sa inyo! Kamsahamnida! :* Impromptu UD ito ulit. Alam na, may mga typographical ‘to. Sorry in advance. *bows* Nahihilig yata ako sa impromptu ah? xD haha. I will do my best para sa inyo mga kapatid! Thanks for your appreciation. *bows* Me is really happy. Me is fluttered. Anyway, enjoy reading this chapter mga beloved readers ko~ ^_________^

P.S: Si Yong Hwa oppa sa kanan. May ganyan siyang expression sa isa sa mga scenes dito. Hulaan niyo kung saan. hihi. ---->> Play the vid if you like, haharanahin tayo ni Burning Jong. ♥_♥

Chapter 24

~ Jong Hyun’s POV

                I made my way to Jung Shin’s room to check if Yvette’s already up. The door’s half opened and I quietly opened it wider. I found her combing her hair in front of the mirror. *smile*

                I knocked once and she turned her head to look at me.

                She smiled, “Ah, Jong Hyun oppa” she said and she finishes up combing her hair.

                I walked to her, “I can tell you’re excited to visit your parents’ graveyard” I said as I eyed her putting her hair in a clip.

                She nodded smiling as she tried to put her clip on place but she failed though, her hands are shaky. Jinjja… Is it a part of her Leukemia?

                I bent a little to her eye level, “I’ll do it for you” I said as I gently get the clip on her disheveled hair and put it properly on her hair. I saw her blushed again for the nth time. *smile* Why does she keeps on blushing even if I do some simple gestures and affections to her? But it makes me feel good. *smile*

                “There, looks better now” I said as I put some strands of her hair behind her ear.

                She chuckled a little, “Kamsahamnida, Jong Hyun oppa” she said with her smile that I really love to see on her beautiful face.

                She stood up and made her way to the bed. I can notice her continuous paleness. Jinjja… You can’t notice her skin’s pale if you’re always with her. It’s like her normal color.

                I took my seat beside her, “Will you tell it to Yong Hwa hyung now?” I asked looking into her eyes.

                She looked back at me with uncertainty, “Ne. I will. This will be my chance” she answered and took a deep breath, “I know he will be surprised and it will be hard for him to accept my condition, but there’s nothing I can do but to tell it to him in the end” she added.

                I nodded and positioned myself to lie on the bed, using her lap as my pillow. She smiled as she looked down on me. *smile* I raised my hand to reach her face and I gently caressed her cheek.