1.2

TWO MONTHS LATER

a Film by Peter Parker

Through a small, rectangular screen, we see the scenery of New York passing by at a high velocity. We seem to be on a highway. "New York. Queens. It's a rough borough, but hey, it's home." Peter's voice says as the camera looks over New York's skyline.

"Who are you talking to?" Happy's voice says as the camera quickly pans to reveal Happy Hogan driving in the front seat.

"No one. Just making a little video of the trip."

"You know you can't show it to anyone."

"Yeah, I know."

"Then why are you narrating in that voice?"

"Uh... Because it's fun." Apparently, Happy thinks this whole situation is the opposite of fun. He puts on his sunglasses and solemnly looks out the windshield. "So, uh, why do they call you Happy?" Happy raises the limo's partition. We see a reflection of Peter Parker holding up his phone and filming.

Peter gets out of the car to find a small private plane waiting for him. "Come on. I'm not carrying your bags. Let's go." Happy says, sunglasses still on as the two of them board the plane.

"Hey, should I go to the bathroom before?"

"There's a bathroom on it." Inside the plane, we see a view of the cockpit. Two seats for the pilot and the copilot but no one is sitting there.

"Whoa. No pilot? That's awesome." Peter sits down across from Happy, directly facing him.

"Is that where you're gonna sit?" The camera moves up and down, Peter obviously nodding. "This is your first time on a private plane?"

"My first time on any plane." Happy moves away to sit in another seat. "Should it...? Should it be...? Should it be making that noise?"

Later. Peter puts a finger to his lips and makes a shushing sound. Camera reveals Happy snoring. At the sound of Peter's chuckle, Happy jerks awake, causing the whole frame to shake.

Inside Berlin Brandenburg Airport, we see German signs, Happy dragging his luggage behind him, and Peter's face in quick succession. Peter is sightseeing in Berlin. We see Berlin streets, the Brandenburg Gate, a street performer, foreign girls, and a pretzel vendor. "No one has actually told me why I'm in Berlin or what I'm doing. Something about Captain America going crazy."

Happy and Peter enter a hotel. "This is you." Happy says, pointing to the door next to his.

"Oh, we're neighbors?"

"We're not roommates. Suit up."

Peter's hotel room. Standing in front of a mirror, we see Peter wearing his homemade Spider-Man suit, consisting of a thin, baggy sweatshirt, goggles with shutters, and web-shooters. "Okay, Peter, you got this. You got this."

"What the hell are you wearing?" Happy is staring at Peter with a horrified look. Peter tilts down the camera to reveal his feet.

"It's my suit."

"Where's the case?"

"What case? That's not my..." Happy opens a door, showing Peter another area of his suite.

"What? I thought that was a closet. This is still my room?"

"Go. Please."

"My room is way bigger than..."

"There." A case is sitting on a coffee table.

"I found the case. I found the case. I found the case." He plucks up a card that says "A minor upgrade -TS" from the case. "'A minor upgrade'?" When Peter unbuckles a lock the case unfolds itself, revealing a high tech Spider-Man suit complete with awesome holograms. "Whoa. Oh my God."