Late Night Home

It was a late, raining night. Bakugou had just had gotten home from hero work. He sighed softly as he saw his boyfriend, Shoto Todoroki sitting on the couch, sleeping quietly. He smiled while making his way to the couch. He sat slowly on the couch, not wanting Shoto to wake up. "Nnmm..Katsuki.." Shoto mumbled. He chuckled softly as he stroked the bi colored boy's hair. "Watching a movie without me? What a naughty boy." Bakugou said teasing the boy. "Hmph. I already finished it." Shoto said as he fake pouted.

"What?!" Bakugou yelled in a dramatic way. "Oh shush, you don't even watch it." Todoroki said as he softly slapped Bakugou's face. "Oh now your asking for it!" He said as he pinned Todoroki on the couch, towering over him. "Katsuki what-" Before the boy could finish speaking, Bakugou found his tickle spot. "Stop-HAHAH! STOp- Hahahha!!!" Todoroki screamed as he tried to push off Bakugou, but oh dear lord he be heavy doe. "I...can't breathe!!!" Todoroki yelled as Bakugou stopped and fell on top of him. "DAMN BITCH YOU HEAVY" Todoroki said as he couldn't even breathe.

"Oh my gosh you're asleep.." He said as he facepalmed. He sighed and moved his way to a more comfortable position. He hugged him for while. He became sleepy. Before falling asleep, he sighed. "Goodnight Katsuki." He yawned and snuggled closer to Bakugou.

It was morning. Katsuki had just woken up. He checked his watch and almost screamed. "OH SHIT IM LATE." He said as he jumped out of the couch. Before leaving in the same work clothes, he looked at Todoroki and smiled softly. He walked over and threw his bag onto the side and carried him to their room. He held Todoroki close and kissed him. 'Screw work.' He said to himself as he stared into Todoroki's eyes. 'Love you.'