Pour Moi, C'est Toi La Plus Belle

To Me, You Are The Prettiest

You haven't gone to greet your crew upon your arrival at France, you thought the bast way to do it is by simply showing up on the cafe together with your freshly baked blueberry muffins, that's why you are now strolling around in Paris, France

You haven't gone to greet your crew upon your arrival at France, you thought the bast way to do it is by simply showing up on the cafe together with your freshly baked blueberry muffins, that's why you are now strolling around in Paris, France. In Marché Bastille to be exact, it was one of the most biggest Parisian market. You love going around here during your free time whenever you are in Paris.

"Woah, these apple looks delicious"

You mumble to yourself, picking up a piece of apple.

As you do so, you engage a pretty quick conversation with the seller. Before you heard a chaotic noise behind you, lucky, you already bought one kilo of it, and without getting involved at the situation, you gently leave this part of the market, still searching for the blueberry one. But then as you found one, you heard a familiar nasty and sarcastic voice, making you turn around all of a sudden.

Talking about new start. heh.

"I'm not interested in middle aged woman"

His voice was loud and clear, making you snicker from the distance.

You saw a bicker happening, making you smile at the scene. Watching the female being taken away from the scene by the police, it was a very nice scene for you. See him flirting with him set fire on your eyes. You hate to admit it but you are pretty sure that girl is far more prettier than you. It was annoying.

"Oh dear, what happened here?"

You spoke in their language, you didn't spend more of your time here in not bothering to study there language , paper bags in hand containing of apple and blueberry.

You walk towards the scene, You can see his back facing you, he seems like he doesn't even bother looking at you, he hasn't notice you yet. You are glad and internally pouting at the same time.

"Well, those guys are vicious land sharks who are rather famous here. A while a go, they started coming to this market. They set their eyes on this poor girl."

As you are just behind Shinomiya, without him detecting you, you peak behind him, only to see a girl sitting, in which they must be referring of her as the target.

Before Shinomiya could hit you as he turn around, for a moment before you turn around, you saw him cringe. It made you chuckle, a chuckle he was so familiar with that it made him turn around, but as he turn around to spot you, are have already mixed yourself into the crowd, it was a good thing wearing a simple french outfit . You could easily blend in into the crowd. All you have to do is to go home so you would start your baking.

But you end up straying in the market for another hour, wandering around the area because apparently you found there fruits yummy, so here you are, still wandering round, almost 5 kilo of different fruits in hand in a paper bag. Another hour later, your arms are getting tired of carrying this weight. You reach the center of the market, in there seems to be a stage and a kitchen? Because someone is cooking.