L'instant Présent

The Present Moment

Finally, it was the fifth day of the camp, and as the last program was about to start, the more you are starting to cram, but you think it was alright

Finally, it was the fifth day of the camp, and as the last program was about to start, the more you are starting to cram, but you think it was alright. It's not this was the worst case scenario, the chefs after all are starting to give out the main course, but you are the last course after all. And all you have to do is to do the plating for the last five.

"Dang, I never worked so hard ever since that one time a sweet tooth millionaire ordered a 500 chocolate cake all in one day, what could make this so much worst?"

You said, wiping of your invisible sweat as you put the last on a plate.

You had fun making it, only if it isn't that tiring to make because you have to make everything a day prior because some requires a whole day chilling. And of course, you don't want anyone to be disappointed on your work since whenever you made some, you always made it with love.

"Oh right"

You stretch your arms once you finished plating.

"Back there in France I have my own crew to help me with my doings"

You said, sliding down the counter as you wave off the staffs to distribute your doing.

"Ah, this is tiring"

You yawn,

Ever since you talked to him on that unofficial shokugeki you know never engage a conversation again. It's not like it will happen again... At least not now, you thought as you embrace your knee together. Suddenly you miss him again, making you frown as you remember Francis words.

There is a difference between giving up and knowing you had enough

But once again a flash of Shinomiya's stare at you made you frown, knowing that look. You let out a groan, burying your head on your knees as you mumble "Out of my mind" shaking your head in the process.

Then you felt something cold on your head,

"Here"

You heard someone said, not getting a clear voice of it since your ears are covered by your arms.

Still you look up, and all you could see was a hand handing you a bottled water in which you gladly take, before opening it and taking a sip, still seating pretty on the floor.

"Thanks"

You said after finishing it off.