Chapter Three

Welcome to chapter 3! :) This chapter is fairly boring and kind of short, but I will make up for it in the next chapter with lots and lots of drama. :) And I won't take as long to update, I promise!I have a new Larry Stylinson story on my profile! It's called "Online Lies", and it isn't an online dating story, even though it may sound like it. So please, please, please read it! The featured song for this chapter is "I Knew You Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift.

-,-

Louis stared in shock, and horror, at the man in front of him. Harry was here. He knew where he had gone.

"Leave," Louis spits through gritted teeth. "Leave right this instant!"

Harry's face contorts in to confusion at Louis' angry words. He has never been this harsh to him.

"Lou..." He tries to plead.

"No!" Louis yells, his face contorted with fury. He clenches his fists at his sides, narrowing his eyes so low it looks as if they're shut. "You listen here, Harry, and you listen good. I may have put up with your shit for a long while, but it all stops now. I'm not going to sit around and be your stupid punching bag while you sleep around!"

Harry stops him, holds up his hands as a gesture of wanting to explain, so Louis hushes. "Louis," Harry tries, attempting to calm him down, even just a little. "Listen, I know now that what I did--do, he corrects himself--is disgusting. It's unforgivable and vile and just plain cruel. But I didn't come here to convince you to come home with me, I just came here to apologize. I wanted you to see how sorry I am." The curly haired lad peeks up at Louis through his eyelashes, pulling those big emerald eyes in to a puppy-like state, bottom lip jutting out slightly, and Louis can't. He just can't.

"Harry," He begins again, his voice softer than before. "I don't want to scream at you, and I don't want to fight. Especially in front of my parents. But you need to know how badly this hurts, Harry. I can't stress enough how badly I want to just kill myself off, sometimes. You can't even begin to imagine how badly it hurts to know that the person who "loves you" actually hates you, you know? I just, I didn't--don't, he corrects himself--know what to do anymore."

Harry's heart begins to crack at hearing these words. He knows that what he does to Louis is emotionally scarring, but Louis wanting to kill himself? It's just, just too much. Harry swipes at his eyes to clear away the mist before he pulls Louis in to a bone crushing hug, tackling him to the floor and placing kisses all over his visible skin. "You, Louis Williams Tomlinson, had better never, ever say that you want to harm yourself ever again. I mean it. I know I'm an arsehole and a terrible one at that, but you should never kill yourself because of someone like me. And I'm not saying to stick around and take it, but, don't end your life over it, baby, because if you do, I'll take mine, too."

Louis sighed and carded a hand through Harry's curly fringe. "I love you, you big cheese ball." He laughs.

Harry mocks shock and begins to dig his fingers in to the older boy's side. "What did you call me?" He asks, fingers moving frantically against Louis' ribs.

Louis' shouts and hoots of laughter carry down the front hall and in to the dinning room, disturbing the conversation of Jay and Thomas.