Chapter Ten

@IvyRose1455 SO, where's my naked Niall? This is short, but I'll try to update within the week. GUYS PLEASE CHECK OUT "7 Days" ON MY PAGE NOW. And I got a request for some smut in this story. Do you guys want that? Like some nice, classy smut? Can smut even be classy...? Oh, and if I see anymore hate about gay people in my comments I WILL PERSONALLY DRIVE TO YOUR TRAILER PARK, FIND YOUR MOBILE HOME, AND SHOVE A CACTUS UP YOUR RECTUM. Have a nice day :)

---

Louis woke up rather early that morning, and when he opened his eyes, he found he was in a stranger's bed. And also, his head killed like a bitch. He didn't remember much of last night besides seeing Harry and having some form of a meltdown, but how he got in this bed was a mystery to him. The tan-skinned lad tentatively raised his head off of the stranger's chest and-wait a second, he was laying on someone this whole time?

Tilting his chin up, blue eyes met green as Louis gave a startled jump.

"Harry," He squeaked (though he'd never admit it to anyone).

"Hey," Harry breathed, a small smile adorning his face. He looked angelic like this: curls fanned out on the pillow, cheeks flushed pink from sleep, lips a devil red. It was too good to be true.

"Um," The feather-haired lad started awkwardly. "Do you know what happened last night? Because, like, I was so drunk I'm just drawing a blank, so..."

Harry blinked. Once, twice, again. "You don't remember anything? Like, at all?"

Louis shook his head. "Not really. Like, I'm not sure how I got here and in bed with you."

The curly-haired lad lets out a big huff of air. "Well, you knocked on the front door at three in the morning and when I opened it, you were pretty wasted. But you told me, you wanted to be with me basically..." He trailed off, his eyes focused on the ceiling fan.

And suddenly, the memories came flooding back. No, not the memories from last night, Louis would probably never remember those. But the memories before all this. From when he and Harry were reckless teens sneaking out at midnight to see each other, moving into their first apartment together with no idea what the hell they were doing or how they were going to pay rent. All because Harry was laying there with one arm folded behind his head and the other resting on his stomach, jade orbs gazing up in the air. Maybe Louis was having an emotional memory rush because this is exactly how Harry looked after the first time he and Louis had sex.

"Harry," The Doncaster lad breathes, his eyes transfixed on the man next to him.

At the beck of his name, Harry turns his head. And the sight sure is something.

Louis' normally calm, sky blue eyes have darkened, turning a lust black and shit, he's hot and bothered. "No, Lou. We have to talk this through."

Louis whines, twisting over so he's on top of Harry. "No, that'll take too long!"

Harry chuckles, pulling the man down against his chest and tucking him protectively into his side. "I missed you."

The blue-eyed man hummed appreciatively. "Missed you more."

"Why do we do this to ourselves?" The curly-haired man groans, rolling his eyes.

"What exactly are we doing?"

"This!" Harry gasps with exasperation. "This cat and mouse game we have going on! We break-up, we make-up, repeat."

Louis frowns, his eyebrows knitting together and his lips pulling down at the cornors. "It proves we need to be together."

"Maybe, maybe we should start over. Let's not move in together right away, but you know. I'll take you on dates and stuff. Like we did when we first met." The green-eyed lad suggests slowly.

"O-okay," Louis sighs. "Okay."

--

When Louis arrived back at his temporary home with Liam, the Wolverhampton lad was curious, and a little worried.

"Where have you been, Lou?" He inquires.

Now, Liam can't know about he and Harry. He'd be furious and definately wouldn't let that go down.

"I was...I was just at some guy's house. Crashed there last night, you know." Louis winces, he never was too good at lying.

"Mhm," Liam mutters, lips pursed and arms crossed as he leans against the polished marble counter tops in the kitchen as he stared at Lou.

The feather-haired boy turns his head from the sandwich he was making, quirking an eyebrow at his best mate. "Can I help you?"

"Nope," Liam says, shaking his head of wavy brown hair. He exits the kitchen a few moments later and Louis breathes a sigh of relief, wiping at his sweaty brow.

He jumped at the feel of a hand on his shoulder.

"Did I scare you?" Zayn chuckles, removing his hand.

"A little," The blue-eyed man admits, offering a weak smile.

"So how was last night?" The tan lad asks, taking Liam's place against the counter.

"Eh, not bad." Once again, another lie.

"Hm," Zayn hums, glancing around the kitchen. "Listen, Lou. You may have Liam fooled for now, but I know you didn't go home with that guy from the club. So, you wanna tell me who you did go with?"

Ah, shit.