(Trolls world tour) chapter fourteen: followed the voice/ Just sing

Melody slowly open her eyes to see herself, in the stage?? What?? She look down to look at her self and notice that she's a ghost." W-what happen?" She asked herself as she look around, seeing grey trolls in each tribe. Then she perk up when she heard a sniffles. She slowly turn around to see poppy and the other leaders were crying.

She saw trollex was hugging something or someone. Melody slowly made her way towards to them. And to her surprise, she saw her death body in trollex arms. Her eyes went wide as her hands went to cover her mouth. She finally understood why......she's death. Melody look around until she finally notice barb, looking down and her face were filled with guilt and shame.

" it's all my fault" she heared her whisper, making melody spoke softly, even though she couldn't hear here" it's not your fault barb.....you didn't know" she look away from her as she slowly made her way to poppy side, who was crying and hugging her cold, death hand. Melody slowly reach out as she carefully brush poppy's hair. " poppy...........can you......sing for me?........i know you can't hear me right now since i am gone now but.........can you sing?? Please?"

Melody stared at poppy for a second then she notice she gasp when she touch her hand. Melody tilted her head then realize that she could feel her." Poppy?"

Poppy gasped in surprise as a cold hand touch her hand. She look around making the others notice this." Poppy? What is it?" Poppy didn't answer as she looks back to death body of melody then back to the others." I.......i felt her.........melody is here.........." everyone look at her if she's nuts or something. Branch put his hand on her shoulder as he said," poppy.......melody is death now.......there is no way she's here-" branch yelp when a cold touch on his shoulder.

Poppy look at him and gave him a knowing look." You feel her don't ya?" She asked as branch nodded, then he spoke," i think she's trying to tell us........to sing"" but how? The strings are gone! And we can't sing without it!" Said Delta to them. Trollex didn't look up to them, as he kept his face on cold chest of melody. Then gasp when a cold touch his head. Making him look up and spoke softly as tears coming out of his eyes," melody??"

" COME ON GUYS! JUST SING ALREADY, the music wasn't gone yet! Their still in you! In your heart! Your lifes! Your experiences and culture! They are still in you!" Shout melody as she frankly waving her arms around in anger in front of them. None of them sign for a bit, making melody groan in annoyance and think of something. Which gave her an idea since she watch this on the movie in her world. She slowly put her hand on top of poppy's head as telephantly communicate her

": poppy i swearto my self listen to me carefully. The music wasn't gone yet! There still in you! In your lifes, your experiences, and it's in your culture! That's is a true music comes within you! What barb didn't take it away is your love in through music:" melody pulled her hand away as she saw poppy scream a little making everyone look at her way, surprise.

Poppy scream when someone talk to her mind, making everyone look at her in surprise," poppy?! What is it?!" Asked branch as poppy didn't answered as a familliar voice spoke in her mind............melody.

": poppy i swear to my self, listen to me carefully. The music wasn't gone yet! There still in you! In your lifes, your experiences, and it's in your culture! That's is a true music comes within you! What barb didn't take it away is your love in through music:" melody......she's here!! Poppy look confident as she slowly made a beat on the ground as a familliar song came in her mind.

(Can't write all the lyrics cause it was long so here's the video instead)

Melody watch the colors came out inside of each leaders of the tribe. She smile as they cheered when the music is back, but sad since she can't go back. She slowly about to leave unti she was stop by a woman whom she meet at her world that brought her here. " dear is not over yet" melody look at her in surprise as she appeared in front of her.

 " dear is not over yet" melody look at her in surprise as she appeared in front of her

" its you...........you look different?" Melody said confusely as the woman chuckle at her." It's time to asked your friends a final trial" melody tilted her head confuse and asked," what final trial ma'am?" The woman smile at her then slowly dissappeared." You'll see"

Poppy cheered with the other trolls as she watch them hug and talk to the other tribe of troll. Her father was proud of her and she finally made friends to barb. Then he smile replace sadness as she looks down thinking of melody." Poppy?" Poppy look up to see branch looking at her worried." Oh hey branch" branch walk beside her and asked," you miss her don't cha?" Poppy nodded as tears slowly made it's way to poppy's eyes as she smile sadly to him." I'm sure that i'm gonna miss her.......some where......even though she's dead"

" which is not true"

Poppy gasped in surprise as a light came it's way down to the stage. Making every troll covered their eyes. As the light fades away, they look up and gasped in shock seeing a woman, who looks like melody, since it appears to be a human but has high authority within it." Hello every trolls......my name is Bolivia. It was pleasure to meet you"

Everyone stared at her in shock as smidge said," oh my gosh" in the silence that every troll was making it

Everyone stared at her in shock as smidge said," oh my gosh" in the silence that every troll was making it. Too surprise to speak to see another human in front of them.