Chapter seven: rescuing creek/the truth of melody

Melody was outside of Bridget's room, listening the talks and talks that she don't need to know about it. She waited for a bit then all the suddenly Melody heard the door open as she looks down to see the determine look on poppy face as well everyone and said, " Let's go rescue Creek" melody looks kinda worried as she follow them. She was trailing behind them. Making poppy notice say this.

"melody? are you okey?"  asked poppy as she saw melody stop walking. Melody look up and gave her a fake smile and said, "yeah i'm fine." poppy nodded as she rush her way, catching up to others. Melody smile faded away as she look on the ground with a thoughtful look on her face.

After few minutes, everyone slowly open the door, as they all peek in to see the king was kinda.............running in trendmill?? melody blink for a second then she and the others came out as they slowly walk towards the bed were the kings robe. So everyone went there and tried to grab it. . . . . Until the king's pet start growling at them and start chasing them around well melody has wings so she flew away as she tried to rescue everyone, without harming herself.

while the king keep singing. ever trolls hope on the roller skates as Poppy called out to Melody, " Melody! catch!" Poppy throw the laces at her as she caught it then she flew as fast as she can, pulling the roller skates behind her. Melody wasn't looking behind her as every troll trying to loss the creature away as poppy order melody to were to go.

which lead them to jump out of the window, Melody lost holding the laces making the roller skates flew towards the window. Melody gasp in shock then she flew towards the shatter window. As she got in and notice that there's no trolls in the roller skate. Then she realize that they were held or been capture by chef.

She flew towards were poppy and her friends held. As she arrive, after hiding up the ceiling as she saw chef with creek on her shoulder. I quickly got in the room and saw poppy and her friends were inside the cage. "POPPY!" she whisper as she flew towards to them. Poppy saw her and said, "MELODY! you have to go to troll village!" Melody look at her and said, " i can't" poppy look at her confuse as well as the other.

Melody look at her in guilty then she spoke, " i . . . . . i knew this will happen poppy i. . . . .i'm sorry" Poppy and her friends stared at her. Until branch shot out his hair, almost hitting melody's chest which she dodge it. Branch was so angry at her and shout " YOU KNEW THIS ALL ALONG! YOU DIDN'T TELL US! WE SHOULDN'T TRUST YOU! YOU WERE WORKING WITH THE BERGENS!" 

Melody looks hurt at this. She looks at the other trolls, they look away from her, except Poppy, who already understand why. She couldn't hold her tears and she flew away as her tears are already come out. Ignoring the shout of called from poppy.

Melody P.O.V

I flew away. What kind of friend am i?! I continued to flew away as i headed my way towards the forest. I landed on the tree branch as i cried out in pain. As i scream in sorrow as i continued to cry. I stared below me as my tears fall of my face. I slowly close my eyes as i slowly sang the song 

(play the music kinda different cause i edit it)

There was a time
I used to look into my father's eyes.
In a happy home
I was a king, I had a golden throne.
Those days are gone,
Now the memory's on the wall.
I hear the songs
From the places where I was born.

Upon a hill across a blue lake,
That's where I had my first heartbreak.
I still remember how it all changed.

My father said,
"Don't you worry, don't you worry, child.
See heaven's got a plan for you.
Don't you worry, don't you worry now."
Yeah!

"Don't you worry, don't you worry, child.
See heaven's got a plan for you.
Don't you worry, don't you worry now."
Yeah!

There was a time
I met a friend of a different kind.
We ruled the world,
I thought I'd never lose her out of sight.
We were so young,
I think of her now and then.
I still hear the songs
Reminding me of a friend.

Upon a hill across a blue lake,
That's where I had my first heartbreak.
I still remember how it all changed.

My father said,
"Don't you worry, don't you worry, child.
See heaven's got a plan for you.
Don't you worry, don't you worry now."
Yeah!

Oh, oh, oh!
Oh, oh, oh!

See heaven's got a plan for you

"Don't you worry, don't you worry, child.
See heaven's got a plan for you.
Don't you worry, don't you worry now."
Yeah!

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! [3x]
Yeah!

As i finish singing as i hug my legs close to my chest as i silently cry in shame and sorrow

"i'm sorry poppy. I'm sorry branch. I'm sorry everyone. . . . . . . that i lie to you guys the truth"