Chapter three: party! And kill-joy branch

After melody meet Princess poppy and her friends she was introduce to the other trolls. Which was a bad idea. When she arrive, she could see every troll were creaming and hugging each other. Some of them were scatter and others were passed out on the ground.

Poppy has finally made everyone calm down and explain. Which made melody sigh in relief and smile at the cheering trolls and chuckles at them when they start to welcome her, here in the troll's village.

They even made her own pod or something. So which made her happy that she's enjoying here, in the new world.

Few years passed,
(Play the music. And the lyrics? I am too lazy to search that😅😝)

Melody p.o.v
I was walking around for a bit, saying hello to other trolls. I can hear poppy and her friends were singing. Which i giggle a bit and decided to head my way to them. I saw them with branch, which they all call him kill-joy branch. I shook my head with a smile and i slowly shrank down to the size of a troll i came out as i said, " hey, what's going on here? " everyone turn around and saw me then smile, " MELODY!" Poppy scream in joy as she rush full speed to me then tackle me into a hug. Which made everyone join in too, except branch. Yeah.

Then i saw poppy's bracelate light up, telling it's hug time. " HUG TIME!" Welp. I can't escape this since i am trap here right now. Then i finally recognize the purple troll.......

Creek. . .

Well since i know him that when all poppy friends and herself and branch were held captive and been betrayal by creek. Which i called him freak. But i don't wanna telled poppy about that. Anyway, poppy and her friends went their way to get ready for the huge party. I stay behind. I look behind me, to see branch picking up some sticks and stones. He saw me looking at him and asked with irritated look on his face, " what?!" I only smile at him then said," nothing~ but it is true that bergens were everywhere? Hiding and waiting?" I asked him as he look at me in confuse then said, while picking up more stick and stones," yes! I know there everywhere! That's why i have to be ready"

I blink for a second then nodded by saying, " maybe i should be ready" branch stop for a moment then look at me with confuse look on his face," what are you talking abou-" tehn he was cut off by me, who shouted," anyways! Thanks branch!" Then left, leaving very confuse branch behind me.

That night,
Every troll was having a blast. Loud music can be heard and joy in each trolls face were full of blast. Melody , who sat in the tree branch, watching them having fun. She smile happily as she watchi poppy was crown as queen by king peppy. Everyone shout in joy to see new queen of pop. Melody smile at her, which poppy notice her and motion her to join the party. But she decline it. She comtinued to watch them partying and dancing, she heard something far a head. Melody stood up at the branch and start climbing up the tree.

As she reach to the top, she look around using her vision to scan around. . . .
After few minutes she heard a scream. . .
Melody quickly got down the tree in hurry, fearing that the bergen she knew, was a female chef. As she finally reach down she gasp in horror to see the ruin place. She could all the trolls slowly coming out of their hiding place, when they saw melody. She rush towards them then start checking their injury if their hurt or not.which she sigh in relief to see no one's hurt.

Then she start looking for poppy which she finally found her, talking to her father, with worry look on her face. " POPPY!" Melody called out making poppy look at her said, " MELODY! Your here! Thank goodness!" Melody shrank her size as she finally reach poppy and her father's place." You guys are not hurt?" " no were fine thank you melody" said peppy to her, giving her a soft smile on his face. " melody! You won't believe it! The bergen got our friends! We have to rescue them!" Said poppy as she was about to go, melody grab her hand and pulled her back.

" what about the others? They need place to stay to hide themselves if that bergen come back once more?" Said melody to her. Poppy thought for a second then the idea came to her mind and said," i know who the troll will help up"

Melody give her a strange look on her face before realizing who it was. " It's Branch your talking about?" Poppy smile goofy at her saying," yep!" Melody face palm to herself saying," hay naku " in her foreign language making poppy look at her confuse.