Lets Not Tell (John lennon)

You don't remember what happened the night before. It was strange, the night seemed long and taunting. The Beatles Invited you for a night out, seemingly enough you wanted it. As work was stressing you out and the fact of being single still made you feel miserable. John and Paul insisted you went out with them making you feel a bit pressured as you told them both politely you didn't want too, but deep down you really did. "C'mon love, it won't be that bad!" Paul shouted as he lightly grabbed your wrist tugging you forward just a bit you pulled yourself back shaking your head. "I'm sorry I can't i'm busy" You lied, you weren't busy at all. you watched John get up from his seat behind your office desk wiping his suit off with dirt and dust. "Y/N, darling you think something bad is gonna happen to ya?" he asked kindly. Rolling your eyes you grabbed the papers sitting on your desk to bring them too the receptionist. As they were due for tomorrow. "I'm sorry guys, I can't I have a lot of stuff to do" John and Paul scuffed, sighing as they both got up. "No, you're not busy we asked your boss, he said you're finished everything." You scrunched your nose as you were getting angry with the two of them "why on earth would you talk to my boss?!" You questioned them slamming your bundle of papers on your desk and sitting down quickly. You watched them look at each other shrugging and turning their attention back to you. "We wanted to help out?, you need a night out
Y/N!" You sighed rubbing your forehead "well, I don't care, I really need to finish some work here" you motioned to your paper work scattered on your desk. "We don't care, come one!" They both raised their voices making you jump a little. I guess you had no choice, they wouldn't leave until you say yes. "Fine!, I'll go out, but don't expect me to stay long you fuckers." They laughed and cheered giving you a hug and a kiss on the cheek making you blush. "See you later Y/N" John winks at you before exiting your office.
You shook your head "what did I just get myself into."

Fast Forward To Evening

You sat in your room, looking at yourself in the mirror as you thought about your night out with Paul and John that was soon about to come. You wanted to call it off as you felt nervous, for some reason you never felt nervous around the lads, but tonight. It was different for you. Your hair was curled nicely as it passed your shoulders, your makeup was done but it wasn't drastically different just the red lipstick you applied was different as you mostly only wore gloss. But tonight, you wanted to try something different. you got up after a little bit of starring at yourself in the mirror. Checking your clock, it was already half past nine quickly you put on your black knee high dress that tied around your waist showing your frame perfectly, along with your high heels that matched your dress. "This is okay? I don't care anyways I'm not going out for long I work tomorrow." You told yourself, sighing you grabbed your keys and left. The night was cold and damp. The weather wasn't what you were expecting as you only brought a jacket that was thin and not suitable for the weather, you shivered walking to the bar the lads gave you the address for tonight when they called you and confirmed that they were all heading out.
You didn't want to be out, not at all. You seemed iffy about the situation as you made you walked to the entrance, the music was blaring, the sound of laughter and drunk slurred conversations filled your worrying mind. You sighed, "you'll be fine" you mumble to yourself as you pressed your hand onto the swinging door pushing lightly, the door flung open refelling a bunch of people crowded around themselves and others, the smell of sweat and alcohol made you feel sick. As you walked in you looked around seeing girls hanging off of random men buying them free drinks, you watched females drag men off to the bathrooms or outside the bar knowing what was gonna happen. Shaking your head you found a empty seat at the bar sitting down and sighing a bartender came up to you. "Hello, what can I get you this evening?" He asked smiling at you, you smiled back "just a coke and whiskey please" you asked taking out your money from your purse and dumping onto the table, swiftly he took it and gave you your drink. You thanked the hard working gentlemen and took a sip cringing at the taste "fuck that's strong" you say to yourself sitting their wondering where Paul and John are. It seemed like forever that you sat alone at the bar, many men introduced themselves but you nicely let them down. "Y/N!" You hear someone yell as you slammed back your drink getting frustrated ignoring their calling of your name. "Y/N, we've been looking for you everywhere." You looked up seeing Paul hanging off of John as they smiled down at you. Laughing you get up, "let me guess Paul had to many too drink?" You smirked as John looked over at Paul who was trying to flirt with a girl but surprisingly failed miserably as she aggressively grabbed her jacket and left Paul sitting at the table. "What the hell?!" Paul shouted spilling a drink making a few people near by laugh. Paul scoffed, getting up and swaying over to you and John. "Maybe, I should take this lad home?" John giggled wrapping his arm around Paul's shoulder you laughed "maybe so, he seems to drunk" you mentioned Paul groaned "Y/N I'm not that drunk okay?" Rolling your eyes, you got up as John did and grabbed Paul's arm. Paul aggressively pulled his arm away from you. "Paul, what the hell!" You shouted over the music in the bar he looked up at you not caring about the situation "don't grab me Y/N, I can do it myself I'm not a child" Paul gritted through his teeth making you shiver "I-I'm sorry, I didn't know." You apologized you thought you did something completely wrong, I mean it was an era where you were controlled by men a lot. especially being a women in the 60's, you backed away from Paul quickly John looked confused but knew what happened you could see his blood boiling as he grabbed Paul "don't treat her with disrespect she's trying to help you lad!" He shouted Paul threw his hands up in defeat "sorry John, I think I just wanna go home." Paul mumbled, John nodded looking at you, giving an apologetic look, you shrugged it off collecting your things and walking out with drunk stumbling Paul and John.

At your apartment
"Finally, now you can get some sleep Paul" John mumbled as he helped Paul sit on your couch. "I don't wanna sleep." Paul slurred as he laid down looking up at the roof,  chuckling you grabbed a glass and filled it with water to give too Paul he kindly accepted the drink smiling widely at you as he sipped it. "Y/N, can I talk to you in the other room?" John asked as you say were gently scratching Paul's head "uh, sure what's up?" John mentioned for you to walk with him to your kitchen as Paul was entertained with the glass of water he was drinking. John looked at you as he sat on your counter "Okay, I don't want you to think this is weird but Paul was talking about you all night before you showed up." John mentioned you looked at him shocked but interested in what one of The Beatles were saying about you. "Really?, and what did he say exactly?" John giggled as he looked over at Paul as he sat peacefully on the couch. "He said he really likes you and wants to do things to you." your eyes went wide as you stared at John shocked. "I-I didn't know he thought of me like that?" You mumbled not wanting Paul to hear your conversation with John, John just giggled as he grabbed whiskey from hour cupboard and poured a shot for himself. "Well, he does like you, ya know." John stated taking his shot and wincing at the taste "that shit is strong" he motioned to the whiskey he placed on the counter, you looked over at it. Your head spiralling with the thoughts of Paul speaking about you to the lads.
"Y\N are you okay?" John asked as you stared blankly at the wall behind johns head. "Uh, ya sorry I'm just thinking." John smirked moving closer to you. "What are you thinking about love?" He asked curiously moving his hand placing his palm on you cheek. For some reason you moved your head further into his touch. John smiled looking into your eyes. "I don't know, I've liked Paul for so long john and I just need to feel his touch." John looked at you with an amused look on his face as he smiled widely "we can do things ya know?" You backed up from John "I don't think I can do that to him John he's drunk" you mentioned to him as Paul was laying on the couch faint snoring could be heard, John huffed, he stared at you for a minute you knew he was thinking of something as he looked around. His eyes lit up once he had an idea. "Well, we could do something?" John asked as he moved closer to you again, you backed up until you felt the side of your counter hit your back. "John I can't!" You gasped out, "oh but you can I know you want too." John was right you really did want to do things but the fear of Paul finding out or even hearing anything scares you.
The thoughts traced your mind as you didn't know what to do, you sighed "I don't know John, I can't do this" you stumbled back your mind confused with worry, what would Paul think? He likes you, he would hate you after if you did anything with John. "Come on love, nothing bad is gonna happen I promise." John whispered as he looked over at sleeping Paul on your couch. John Waller over to you, fear ran through your veins as he grabbed your chin and leaned in "John please" you whispered but he didn't care, you felt his lips press against yours. You tried to speak but you couldn't as he kept kissing you, he leaned his body against yours and pressed into you, you couldn't help but let out a small moan, John chuckled "see, I know you like it y/n" you smiled you thought in your head how can John get any girl whenever he wanted? Isn't he still with Cynthia? You didn't know, at the moment you didn't care. Now you wanted John, every inch of him you wanted "John, please just do something now" John pulled away from you smiling wide as he grabbed your hand leading you to your bedroom. Your heart raced not knowing what John has in mind.

In The Bedroom

John closes the door his back turned to you. sitting perfectly still on your bed he turned around his cheeks flushed as his tie was lose around his neck. He looked hot, maybe it was alcohol you consumed tonight? Or your Desperate need for his touch. "Take your dress off beautiful" Johns voice was smooth and bonding.
He stared deeply in your eyes as you quickly took off your dress. "You're absolutely beautiful y/n" John moaned he walked up to you pushing you roughly onto the bed, gasping he crawled on top grinding down hard making you moan loudly. You quickly covered your mouth, not wanting to wake up Paul. "John please, do something please" you begged moving your body up into his, John took off his pants and rubbed his cock against you, you could feel John pressed slowly into you . "Oh fuck, John" you groaned the feeling felt so good. You haven't slept with anyone in so long , and John wasn't just average size. " god y/n you feel so fucking good" he moaned out, he started to thrust harder and harder you moaned out loud screaming his name. You felt close to climax as John hit the spot so well. "John please I'm close!" You screamed out pulling onto his auburn hair roughly, John groaned as well "fuck me too" he moaned. The feeling boiled up in your stomach "oh god, John!" You moaned as your orgasm smacked you in the face, you screamed holding onto John for dear life as you shaked all over. John was last to finish as he slammed into you roughly before coming with a loud groan.
You both sighed with relief of getting some sort of attention. "Let's not tell okay?" You asked John, he looked at you and smiled "it will be our secret."