Mclennon (Dirty Talk)

Enjoy ;)

**************
**********************

The phone rang loudly in the late evening of the night, Paul fast asleep in his bed as the rehearsal's from earlier in the day tore him in pieces. Paul tossed and turned, grumbling and groaning as the phone continued to ring across his quiet home.
"who the fuck is calling me this late." Paul groaned looking over at his alarm clock that sat perfectly on his little brown night stand. 9:00pm
Well it wasn't that late, but to Paul it was very late for him. Sleep is all he wants to enjoy. Just a quiet snooze until the next rehearsal day for their new Let It Be album.
Paul was the co-writer for many of their songs, playing many instruments, but not as much as John. Made Paul exhausted with life itself.
Linda was gone with the his daughters to a visit to their grandparents house. So, enjoying his time alone. Sleep was a big priority at this time.
"Fuck. Fine, I'm getting up." The phone would stop ringing and then ring again after a two minute pause of peace. Paul got up, a yawn escaping as he stretched moaning at the nice feeling of the stretch itself.
He left his bedroom and went right to the living room were the phone hung on the dark coloured wall of his beautiful home. He sighed as he grabbed the plastic object as the ringing continued on. "Fuck my life." Paul mumbled picking it up and leaning against the wall.
"Hello? This is Paul." Paul's voice was rough sounding from lack of sleep.
"Paul, it's John." Paul's eyes widened he hasn't talked to John unless they're in the Apple Music studios. "Erm, hello John. Is there something wrong?" Paul asked his voice shaking with nervousness, not wanting to really talk to John after especially being thrown into the curve after John met Yoko Uno. "Paul, I need to talk to you. Please come over." John's voice sounded like he has been crying for hours, John was never like this sad and venerable wasn't who John was. Paul sighed shaking his head "I'll be over in ten John." Paul hung up and started to get ready to go over.
He was angry yet upset that now out of the blue John had to call him, to call him wanting to talk? Probably about Yoko and how she got pregnant and how again, he can't deal with it. His fault right? No, it wasn't. Paul's mind was spiralling, spilling with thoughts and anger.
He got dressed, wearing black dress pants and a black sweater along with a long coat to satisfy his comfort. "I can't believe I'm doing this." Paul whispered to himself as he grabbed his car keys and left his warm quiet home.
The drive was misery, a risky business. The cold air slightly entering his car as the window was cracked open. "John I can't believe I'm doing this for you." Paul's body was telling him no, but his mind was telling him yes. Go see John, help him.
Paul arrived at John's, turning off his engine. Paul didn't move, he could see John sitting on the couch from the window. Staring at nothing just sitting there. Paul didn't understand, why was John like this? What was making him feel so miserable?.
Was it Yoko? Who knows, Paul got out of the car his hands shaking as he locked his car. He didn't trust this neighbor hood that much, it was silent. The night air hitting his face that wasn't covered by a beard, his cheeks felt flushed and body was shaking his anticipation and regret. He started to walk, the door felt so far away from him. When Paul reached the door, he stopped. "What am I doing?" He questioned himself as he shook his head and raised his hand knocking on the door quietly but loud enough John could hear it.
Paul swayed back and forth on his heels, his heart racing in his chest he could feel it everywhere in his body. The adrenaline taking its course through his veins as he stood quietly waiting for John to open the door, which before Paul could think about just leaving the door opened and there stood a sobbing John. His eyes red and swollen from hours of crying, his hair was messy all over the place on the top of his head, his glasses hung low on his nose as he looked at Paul, John's body language was speaking loudly. Slumped over holding onto the door frame as he whined quietly for Paul to come in.
"Please Paul, listen to me." John spoke up as Paul took off his jacket and throwing his car keys onto John's dining table. Paul rolled his eyes turning to face John huffing loudly. "Why should I john? You left me in the dirt, married Yoko had a child with her for fucks sake. And you expect me just to sit here and listen to you?!" Paul's voice raised as he spoke, his voice cracking as he tried not to let himself cry or show any emotion to John.
John watched Paul as the man paced back and forth constantly insulting him for his mistake he didn't mean to make.
"And, you broke my heart. Hurt me, left me lost thinking I did everything wrong, for this too end John!" Paul stood closer to John.
"Paul stop, you're not helping by fucking yelling at me." John hissed, his sadness now filled with anger and no tolerance to Paul.
Paul laughed, laughed loudly as his voice echoed through John's empty apartment.
"You're upset? Really John, I can't believe you I cant believe I even came to your fucking apartment in the first place you swine!" Paul shouted towards John. John was surprised no one was calling the cops yet, John stood up. Walking over to Paul, he didn't know what was taking over him. His anger, sadness, his feelings were broken. Paul stood in front of him. Not much taller then John as he towered over his band mate, John's cheeks were blushed, faintly red around his nose around his eyes. John stood tall, angry. As he had to listen to Paul his lover, his future, to tell him how much of a piece of shit he was. John sighed heavy, looking at the confused yet still frustrated Paul standing waiting for him to speak. "Paulie, my sweet Paulie. Remember what I said about talking back to me?" John smirked, his sadness now turned into anger and being aroused. Maybe, yes John did drink a little bit before he called Paul but who cares, he's hurt. Why not have a few drinks to ease that pain. Paul pushes John slightly away from him. Huffing, walking away from John. "I don't even know why I bothered to come here." Paul mumbles shaking his head. Grabbing his jacket and keys. John stumbled over to Paul falling over into the table. "Wait no, Paul stop. Please don't go." John whined. Grabbing Paul by the hand and leading him back to where they stood before.
Paul dropped his belongings, sighing as he watched John, they way he whined and begged for him to stay. He's never seen him like this before.
"John, please. I can't do this. We both know that, you're married to Yoko. You love her, not me," Paul frowned, looking away from John as he sat down on his couch folding his hands together playing with his own wedding ring he wore on his finger. Thinking about Linda and his kids, but also thinking about John. "Paul, yes I married Yoko, yes I love her. But I also love you." John whispered Paul cringed not knowing how to feel.
John pressed his hand to Paul's cheek, Paul leaned into the touch missing the feeling of John. "Paulie, come on. Just this once, we don't need to talk about it, we will never mention it again. I need to feel you Paul, my beautiful Paulie." John mumbled Paul looked at John his eyes red with more tears as Paul also had tears in his eyes, he thought about it.
What about Linda, his kids, what would she say to him if she found out?
It was a long wait for both of them, John knew Paul was thinking he knows his thinking face, especially in the studio. The clock ticked, their breathing heavy, hearts racing, tears falling.
Paul couldn't handle it, he grabbed John's face looking into his eyes deeply for any sign of remorse, regret. "Just this once John."
John smiled nodding as he leaned in kissing Paul's lips.
They both moaned, leaning harder into each other clawing at one another desperate to feel their skin. John took of Paul's shirt, Paul giggling as John struggled getting frustrated. "Take it off Paul I can't!" He whined Paul laughed taking off his shirt as his bare chest shown. Hair shown around his navel down his stomach. John felt himself drooling. "Fuck, I've missed this." John mumbled ripping off his shirt and grabbing Paul leading him to his bedroom.
John wasn't as you say could at carrying Paul, especially for them to both weigh almost the same. John, has struggles. Tripping over his feet, running into the door, making Paul laugh at his awkward mistake. John grumbled at Paul "shut up" as he tossed him onto the bed.
Paul looked amazing, cheeks blushed a dark red, his lips swollen and red from the attack from John. Paul's chest raised up and down as his breathing was rapid, Paul whined thrashing on the bed waiting for John to come and I pleasure the poor man. "C'mon John, I can't handle just sitting here. Do something," Paul moaned as John crawled onto the bed Paul spread his legs wide for John to enter and lay in between. Their cocks rubbing against each other.
Paul was moaning like a women, his moans and whimpers high pitched as John continued to rub his hard cock against Paul's, John started to kiss and lick at Paul's neck. Paul took a hold of John's shoulders holding tightly as John continued his amazing work on him. "John please, fuck me now," Paul moaned "especially before Yoko comes-" John shushed Paul. "Don't mention her, she won't be back for a long time," John whispered hooking his finger under Paul's chin to make him look up at him. "Promise?" Paul asked his eyes big and puppy like, John smiled melting into Paul. "Promise,"

John continued his work on Paul, ripping off all of his clothes as he started to finger the man underneath him, his moans loud, groaning and scratching at John's back. And yes, it was delicious for John. Paul was something, his lover for sure. "Fuck John please I'm ready," Paul whined thrashing on the bed, John held him still as he lubed up his cock, rubbing the left over lube on the sheets, making a mental note to wash them before Yoko returns. "Ready baby?" John asked lining his cock up with Paul's entrance. "Yes, I'm ready!" Paul shouted, John giggled. Paul was such an impatience ass sometimes. John leaned down nipping at Paul's ear as he started to push into him. Moaning, the feeling of Paul's tight heat engulfed John. Paul was to tight, probably cause they haven't had sex in such a long time, it killed him how good it felt, for Paul. John was big, the burning sensation of John's cock pushing into his tight heat made him see stars, "Johnny, please faster - fuck" Paul moaned his back arching of the bed as John started to gain speed, John leaned his head into Paul's shoulder moaning and panting loudly, the feeling taking over his body as he abused Paul's hole. "Fuck oh god, Johnny I'm going to cum!!" Paul shouted, John smiled "no"
Paul huffed annoyed looking at John as he continued to fuck him restlessly "what do you mean?" Paul breathlessly ask as John slowed his movements looking at Paul, sweat formed on his face, his hair messy from Paul grabbing hold of it for life, his cheeks blushed. "I want to cum at the same time," John mumbled Paul nodded smiling at John as he speeded up fucking the bassist underneath of him.
"Fuck John I'm so close," Paul tightened around John's cock, his body aching with release.
"Johnny please," John moaned loudly their breathing was rapid as they both reached their highs, Paul screamed out John's name.
Clawing at his back holding him tightly, John's thrusts became sloppy as his high got hold of him, screamed out curses and Paul's name, he fell on top of him smiling. "Does this have to only be a one time thing?" John asked as he traced his fingers against Paul's skin, Paul giggled "definitely not just a one time thing."