John Lennon (I apoligize)

This is my first Beatles Fan Fiction
Don't judge me lol

*********
John has been gone for a very long time. You stared at your clock that sat above your fire place as you watched the time tick away. It was an endless ticking, the clock making you feel anxious. "What if he is out with some girl?" You questioned yourself sitting alone, you get up. Going over to kitchen grabbing a mug and making yourself a cup of tea, you felt tears stream down your cheeks but you didn't know why. John wouldn't cheat on me you thought to yourself as you put a spoonful of sugar and some milk in your tea.
You took a sip, sighing as the warm liquid went down your throat. As you sat in your own thoughts you didn't hear the door open and close. John walked in, throwing his bag on the table. He looked over at you, hearing your quiet whimpers as you sniffled wiping your tears. "Babe, why are you crying love?" You jumped suddenly gasping as you felt John grab your hips. "I'm not crying"
You mumbled taking a sip of your tea. John sighed gently grabbing your shoulders turning you around to face him. You guys were inches a part. He smiled softly. "You are, I know when you cry. I always can tell." John whispered taking his hand an caressed your cheek. "Babe, don't cry. Why are you crying?" He asked you. You sighed and quivered as you felt his stare pierce you. "I- I thought you were cheating on me" you whispered out. Your voice broke as it fell silent. "Y/N why would I ever cheat on you?" shrugging your shoulders you looked at John who looked hurt. "I-I'm sorry" you stuttered as he frowned a bit. "You know, I was out buying you a gift. I mean, I want you to open it." Johns frown grew into a smile. "Wait, you went to buy me a gift? Why did it take you so long john?" You asked as he quickly rummaged through his belongings. John shrugged as he continued his task to receive your gift. "Ahh, found it!" he shouted you smiled widely the tears now gone you walked over to your boyfriend. "Let me see?" you whined as he didn't give you the gift yet. "Not yet Y/N we have to do something else first" John purred out as he grabbed you by the waist, smirking you put your tea down on the table in the dining room.

"John but I want to see my present!!" You whines begging to see what the man got you from earlier today. John growled grabbing you by your wrist as he stared deeply into your eyes, his were now lust filled and dominate. You moaned at the sight of him. "You think you can talk to me like that Y/N"
He whispered in your ear as he slowly moved you back into the table. "Jump" John demanded you obeyed him, jumping up onto the table John was quick to make the first move. He grabbed your legs spreading them wide open as his fingers traced in between your thighs. You shivered "J-John" you moaned "what baby?" He asked as he knew what you wanted but was just being a tease.
"John stop teasing please!" You shouter John stopped his movements "again, Y/N you have talked over me like this." His voice was deeper, he was sweaty and to you that was hot. You knew talking back to him or even over him pissed him off, so you thought why not continue it. "Well I'm just saying John stop being such a fucking tease" you snapped at him. "Oh really?" He groaned as you took your hand confidently and started to rub his hard member through his jeans. "Yes really" you said back to him. With out surprise John quickly grabbed you the by waist, took you off the table and flipped you around so you were bending over ass in the air, everything on display.

You never really enjoyed yourself being so out in the open, but when it came to John you didn't care you loved when he would take over you like this and be dominant. It turned you on so much.
With a swift motion John shoved a finger inside of you making you moan loudly. "Fuck Y/N, so wet for me already? Just the way I want it to be" he moaned out as he shoved now two fingers into you. His pace quickened as you rocked back onto his fingers "Fuck, John I'm close" you moaned loudly the feeling in the pit of your stomach started to coil as you felt yourself tighten around his fingers "ugh, John" you moaned. But the feeling was lost as John took out his fingers. "No!!" You shouted annoyed with what he just did. "Don't worry baby I got something better" you heard John undo his belt and unzip his pants
As you tried to regain your breathe the tip of his cock pressed at your entrance. "Ready my love?" He asked before you could answer John slammed into you making you cry out loudly.

His cock was massive you could feel it in every way, but in every good way. John moaned loudly as he entered you roughly making you moan along with him. "Fuck, babe y-you're so amazing" he groaned loudly as his hips slapped  against your ass loudly. "Fuck, John I'm not gonna last" You whined loudly as John continued his rough movements "Me either Y/N" as he fucked you  restlessly you quivered as John rested is head in between your neck and shoulder as he groaned loudly, moaning your name constantly. It was music to your ears. Johns noises made you even more wet as you could feel his thrust getting sloppy "fuck Y/N, please" John whined "John, please fuck me harder" John listened as he fucked you harder this time. You felt his cock hit your g spot that made you lose it. Loudly, you moaned as you came long and hard. You saw stars as John continued to fuck You. "John, John, John" you chanted. "Y/N I'm coming, I'm coming" John groaned as he released inside of you with a loud shout.

You both sat there in silent, you giggled as John pulled out of you. "Why you laughing love?" He asked his voice low and broken. "Cause, you just fucked me against our table and I forgot we have the boys coming over later for dinner" you smiled widely as John looked at you shocked. "Well, now I guess we have to clean." He mumbled, John never liked to clean so this was funny to watch. "Awe, baby. C'mon you will be fine I'll help ya" you smiled kissing John's cheek as he smiled faintly.
"I love you John"  John turned to face you kissing your forehead. "I love you too baby, now let's open that present I got you."