04.0

*HARRY

It's not like I didn't like the kiss it's just the thought of jj doing it for fun. If you were in my shoes would you let harry styles kiss you for fun?

Wait....wait...wait don't answer that.

I just don't like things happening that have no meaning. I'm sorry that I screamed at him but looking at the look at his face he didn't care or hear any of the words I said.

After that situation both of our master chiefs came out the kitchen with a worried look on their face. "What's going on" Ethan asks.

I looked at him then I looked at jj he was ignoring the question and paying attention to his phone. "Nothing" I say annoyed.

"Well it didn't sound like nothing" Ethan stepped up to me. I wasn't intimidated he did look like a little midget to me. "No lily gagging in my home alright?"

"you call this a home? There are cum stains on your couch Ethan what the fuck man."

"It doesn't matter I still wouldn't come into your place making all this noise would I?" He said with a stern look. I rolled my eyes and sat down. I'm getting blamed for making commotion that jj caused that's so unfair.

Jj: sorry

Me: stop talking to me pussy

Josh called us to come and eat. To our surprise it wasnt shit and cigarettes with a little bit of mold on top. It was chicken, spinach with some bread.

The table was real quiet probably because of the argument earlier. "Any new video ideas?" Tobi asks.

"Fam I've been having one stuck in my head all day, let's take vikk to the strip club for the first time." jj said

"I've been to one before I'm not lame"

Jj dropped his head in disappointment but then raised it again in excitement. "Let's take you to a gay strip club then" he proposed.

"Nah I'll just leave that to you and harry"

Me and jj looked at each other so fast. "What are you talking about?" Ethan says. Tobi punched vik under the table to make him shut up. "Nothing it was just a joke" tobi corrects.