03.0

*JJ

I think this isolation is hitting his head pretty quickly. What did he mean when he said 'I'll be yours then'. What did he think I said. I was going to speak again but my phone interrupted me.

Simon: never really seen you and harry have a talk together.

I looked at the text then I looked at Simon. This man is so weird.

Me: we're in the same friend group of course we talk.

Simon: no you ding bat I'm saying I never really noticed how you and him talk to each other, you both look awkward.

I looked at the text then I looked at Simon again. I ran up on him and started choking him. I did it playfully just to get out the situation me and harry was in.

"Harry helpppp!!" Simon yelled laughing like a duck. After that Harry slung me off of Simon. I'm surprised how strong he was. He tried choke me but I took both of his wrist to lay them on the floor.

I made him spread out like a Star fish. My body was on top of his with our lips 2 inches away. I looked at his features again and I still can't believe how good this dude looks. "Kiss kisss kisss kiss" Simon and vik yelled. They were just playing I knew it but that didn't mean I didn't want to do it.

I broke the space between me and harry. I could hear gasps all around us. He kissed me back but only for a quick second before pushing me off.

"So what's going to be your ship name?" Simon asks.

Vik was still surprised and didn't say a word. "Ksishaw" I said playfully. I looked over at harry and he was wiping his mouth. He then look over at me and started running towards me.

Harry pushed me into the wall and started yelling at me. I didn't hear anything he said because I didn't care.