01.0

*JJ

"Jj sticking your tongue out in every photo is not a personality trait"

I looked at Simon in disbelief, he just doesn't understand how sexy I look when I do it. "Simon it's okay to be a hater, your mad because you don't have any lips and that's okay too."

After those words escaped my mouth he left the room. I just laughed at my joke, how do I even come up with these things I know I'm funny but shit. 20 seconds passed and I was still giggling about my comical insult.

Harry: are you guys ready for the video?

Josh: won't it be kind of childish? Since our viewers like to see us active.

Harry: isn't every thing childish to you? I mean you havent been one since dinosaurs walked...

Vikkkk: ohhhh he's saying josh hasn't been a child for a long time so that makes him old, good one harry.

Me: yeah vik we get it.....

"Jj hurry we have to record for sidemen Sunday, meet in the car in 5"
Simon then shut the door back but left a crack in it slightly just to irk my nerves. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed heading to my closet. I chose a sidemen hoodie with some shorts. (Ohhh and get your sidemen merch at sidemen clothing.com) I heard a car honk out signaling me it's time to go even tho 15 seconds passed since he came in. I ran down the stairs almost breaking my neck. Simon was backing out the drive way the second I stepped out I hate when he does that. "Hold up Simon damn!" I yell locking the door to our house.

"Stupid cunt why would you leave?" I yelled while entering the car. "It wouldn't be sidemen Sunday without ALL the sidemen" I say. He just continued to drive in silence making me even more mad I tried to brush it off but him being so stubborn stayed in my head the whole drive.

The drive was over, we stepped out to go into one of the sidemen house I forgot which one. Simon knocked on the door just to be treated with a camera to our face. "Hello guys welcome to spin and dareee"

Me and Simon walked to the couch where harry, vikk and Tobi were sitting. Josh got done introducing the video and started giving us instructions. "Since it's storming outside we can't do anything, spin and dare is our only option so everyone sit on the floor crisscross apple sauce and I will get the bottle."

I got off the couch to sit down on the swept wood floor. If you didn't know We play spin and dare by getting a bottle and spinning it so it will land on two people. When it lands one of the people will pick out of a cup with dares in it and who ever does the dare the fastest wins while the other gets a pie to the face.

Josh got the bottle and put it in the middle of all of us. The camera man crouched down in the corner to get a good view. Vik spinned the bottle making it face him and Simon. Vik got handed the cup and picked out 'who can do a around the world the fastest' everyone knew Simon was going to win but vik still went against him. Soon as you know it Simon was done with the truck while vik struggled.

We cheered for Simon but laughed at vik because he broke a lamp in the process. He did that awkward smile and sat back down on the floor. I got up and went to the fridge to get the pie. The camera man followed me to get a good view of me slamming the pie all over Vik's face. Tobi handed him a something to wipe it off with while we all laughed at the cream getting into vik's nose.

An hour passed and I still haven't gotten a turn, I'm glad tho because all the dares looks to hard for me to do. Ethan handed the bottle to harry again, he spinned the bottle and it landed on me. 'Staring contest' harry read out. We both got up to head to the front of the room. we stood in front of each other ready for the start. "3...2...1...go" josh yelled like we were going to have a race.

I stared at harry still not blinking, to take my mind off my eyes burning I looked at all his features. I looked at his green eyes and his bottom plumped lip. He is actually a good looking fella if you really look at him. I bit my lip trying to take him off his game. "Harry your sexy as fuck" I say trying to make him blink. "Everyone laughed while harry just smiled not trying to lose. Seconds later my eyes were going to fall out of my socket so I thought about pulling down my underwear and shorts. I did that the last time when Simon and I had a staring contest after that I won.

I pulled them down making simon and Ethan look away while everyone else covered their eyes. Harry looked down at it and blinked. "Woah" he said under his breath. Only I could hear it though.