What did i just do

It's been days and Overhaul has been getting more and more men he said he thinks the hero's are up to something. Thank god we might be saved. Nothing has real happened just me trying my best to keep him away from Eri. Me and her are friends now. We play and talk but today was different. Something was off I heard all the people running around getting ready for something. Me and Eri where playing with her dolls and the door opened. I immediately stood up and ready to fight. It was Overhaul.

"This time we have someone that can match you we need the Eri get her!"

A big guy rushed me and slammed me in the concert wall and I blacked out.a few minutes later I woke up and everything was moving and shaking. There where guards low level so it didn't take much. I used my support item and followed Eri. When I got to the main hallway everything was moving. There was a whole group of people in the hallway also.

I walked up to the front of the mob and used my quirk and found the guy moving everything and used long range and he stopped and fell out the wall in shock.

"Oh m god Y/n we found you!"

"Not now lets go."

"Right."

"Wait Y/n your hurt you need to go back up."

"Aizawa if you stop me now I will not hesitate to put you in shock also this is personal."

"Fine."

We started walking down the hallway and I lost Eri. One of my moms guys came out of a different hallway and tried to stab me in the face.i grabbed he's arm and fallowed it all the way to his face I knew the kid. I was really pissed tho so I don't give two shits. I broke his arm and slammed him in the wall and moved he's arm up to he's shoulder blades and took he's knife out he's hand.

"Y/n!!!!"

"Look boy I know you right."

"Aaaaa!...y..yes."

"Ok good she were is my mother?"

"Why would I tell you."

"Haha because I have a knife that can cut your arm off."

I took the knife and put it under he's arm pit showing him where I would do it.

"So where is she!"

"Ok ok she is with Overhaul just go straight they are already fighting someone."

"Good boy."

I took he's head and knocked him out and started walking straight.

"Y/n!!"

"I really don't need you to tell me that was bad ok so shut it!!!"

I started running and they followed. The guy the knocked me out earlier was waiting for us with toga and twice.

"Hey you ruined our plan!!"

"I don't care."

They attacked and I took that big guy down with one attack. Then I looked at toga and twice they looked mad that I didn't that.

"What he was you new friend or something?"

"Yeah kinda."

"Will to bad."

Everyone else ran for it to get past toga tried to attack me but twice stopped her.

"Toga she is not our enemy. She is scary!!"

I ran off the find the others. They already broke through the wall and fighting. Night eye was hurt really bad so was Izuku's Friend. When I got there Eri was going back to Overhaul.