Why?

"Y/n....hey wake up." I slowly open my eyes and all the girls are standing over me in swimsuits. "Hey guys what's going on?" "We are going to the beach come on get your lazy but up." I set up and look at them. "Oh ok....wait I don't have anything to wear." "Oh that's ok you can wear one of my two peace swimsuits." Momo said walking over to her closet. Shit they will see my back and ask questions. "Umm no it's ok I can just chill on the sand." "No come on please."

Uraraka said with I sad puppy dog face. "I don't know I am kinda insecure." They have never seen me not even in the changing room I would just go in the bathroom. " oh come on at least try it on and show us please and if you don't like it you can wear something else." Mina said handing me a f/c two piece swimsuit. " ok fine but.....please don't ask any questions." "Alright we will not say anything." She gave me a big smile and I go to put it on.

I put in on and I look good.I peek out the bathroom and walk out facing them.
"Oh my god girl!! You look good!"
"Yeah wow."
"Fits you better then me."
They all compliment me and I blushed a little be feeling a little bit more confident.

Some of the girls look a little confused I know why they don't know why I said don't ask questions.
"Ok girl give us a little turn." This is it. I turn around and looked in the mirror on the door. I can see them and there eyes widen and they look at each other. Please don't ask questions.

"Ok girl let's get your stuff and go come on." Mina grabs my hand and helps me get my stuff together. I am so glad they didn't say anything.

We get there and start to swim and do other stuff.
"Hey Y/n guess who I invited to come hang out!!" I look at Uraraka with one eyebrow raised. I know exactly who she invited. "Hahaha" she laughs she can see that I know who and I roll my eyes. "Hey Ura" I got cut off my some ass hat from behind me.

"Hey scar!!! How about you put a shirt on so we don't have to see all that.!"
I jolt my head up away from drawing in that sand and look straight into Uraraka's brown eyes. "Hello did you hear me!!" They got closer and I stand up and turn around. " excuse me bitch how about you come say that to my face!!!" "Ok" the guys walks away from he's friends and up to me in my face. "I said how about you but a shirt on your scars are ugly. oh and a bag over your face to hide that one on your face."

I set there and stare at him my eye going purple. "Hahaha is that all your quirk does you ugly ass eye changes color?" "Hey leave her alone!" Uraraka stands by me helping me. "Hahaha yeah I mean it does more then that if you want to find out." I can tell Uraraka gets nervous as she steps back a little. "Ok let's see then you color changing eyed FREAK!" "Oh you moth." Someone grabs my hand and stops me from hitting this bitch. I quickly look and it's Izuku shaking he's head as he intertwines our fingers and he holds my hand to my side.

I realize what I was about to do I a look down in shame. He grabs my chin and makes me look in he's beautiful green eyes. "You ok?" I shake my head I and hear Mina squealing behind me and I giggle and Izuku smiles at my and turns to the guy.

"Is there a problem here?"

"Maybe why you her boyfriend or something?"

"That shouldn't matter. I asked you a question I would like a answer."

"Hm yeah I do have a problem your girl is ugly as hell those scars make me sick she needs to cover them."

"She doesn't have to do anything she is Beautiful just the way she is. Now how about you go back to your little friends and hang out somewhere else."

"Ppft wast of my time anyway."

The guys walk away and move somewhere else. Izuku never let go of my hand. I can hear Mina giggling and talking to the other girls.
"Thank you Izu."
"No problem now let's try to have a good day ok." He blushed with a big smile on he's face and let go of my hand and blushed even more so cute.