Chapter 5

Violence's POV

It was around six o'clock when I started getting ready for my fight Lafayette is the one I have set up and handle the booking of my fights and he called me not even ten minutes ago saying a girl I fought before wants a rematch so he called me and I said book it I never turn down a fight. I was in a black tank top and dark worn jeans so the blood wont show as much.

I know Gran knows I fight but Sookie has no ideal and I'd like to keep it that way. As I walked down the stairs Gran looked up at me and smiled as she walked over to me and hugged me.

"I know I can't ask you to not go but I can ask you to be safe and come back better than last time ok Violence." She whispered in my ear and pulled back to look at me. I smiled and nodded and walked out the house and to my jeep.

It didn't take me long to get to Shreveport. At a place called Fangtasia it was a vampire bar. I have no idea why they would hold a fight in a vampire bar there will be blood spilt and the last time I checked blood and vamps don't go hand and hand.

As I pulled into the parking lot I saw a whole lot of people lined up outside the bar to be let in. Lafayette said that I had to go to the back of the bar as I walked to the back people stopped to look at me but with one little glare they looked away from me, That drought a smirk to my face.

I just get around the back when I was swept up in a hug. I knew it was Lafayette. So I hugged him back and smiled.

"Damn bitch you cutting it close ain't ya." He told me and I laughed at that.

"Lafayette I still have like twenty minutes till my fights up calm down mighty man." I told him as I went inside and was lead down to the basement where they had everything set up and going full swing.

"So why are we here in a vamp bar was this your ideal mighty man." I asked him as we were lead to the other end of the fight ring.

"Hell no Amy picked the place and time and just so you know her new fuck is a vamp and I guess she thinks fucking a vamp will make her a better fighter.

I froze and my necklace got warm I knew Nyx was trying to warn me. I looked over to Amy and sure enough there she was with a vampire with dark skin, brown eyes, heavy built and long black hair.

"Fuck Lafayette she's been drinking from him you ass she's going to be stronger and faster." I growled at him.

"Damn I didn't think about it Vi I'm sorry you want me to call an out."

"HELL NO!! So she can go around saying I chickened out on her fuck that. V or no v she getting the hell beat out of her for this." I snarled out looking over to a smirking Amy.

Then everyone got quite and looked over to a throne there was no other way to describe it and sitting in it was a hot vampire.

"We here to see a revenge fight at the request of miss Van house and her manager so fighters please step in the ring," Amy always the show off got in first where Mick was in. I took off my leather jacket and handed it to Lafayette.

As I walked in the ring I heard nothing as I got into the other me I'll need her in this fight.

"Now you both know what to do and what not to do. As you know I hate repeating myself so in this corner we have Amy Van House." Mick said and looked over to me with a smile it was no secret the Mick loved me like one of his own kids.

"And in this corner just coming off six wins and one lose she lives up to her name Violence Stackhouse." Mick yelled my name and I could not stop the smirk that came to my face.

Amy did not seem pleased with all the love I was getting so she attacked first. I was right she was fast but not by much. I moved out of the way just in time and sent a hard kick to her ribs.

She went down but was up faster than I was ready for caught me in the face busting my lip and I knew I'd have a black eye.

"Ok now I'm mad." I whispered to myself

She ran after me and I gave her a stiff arm with had her in her back after she did a flip. I was on top of her before she knew what was happening after some good punches she got her feet under me was kicked me.

I landed on my front and she jumped on my back and started to bash my head into the ground. I could hear Lafayette yelling at her and the laughter of Amy.

"I'm going to beat you and be queen bitch around here right where I belong." She whispered in my ear.

She was so sure on a win she was letting up on my back I flipped over and kicked her in the face. I got back up and walked over to her she was holding her mouth and I saw two teeth on the ground in front of her. I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her up to look me in the face.

"Did you think drinking from your vamp was going to help you win against me (I let out a hard laugh) you are a stupid bitch Amy I am my name and I always win on my own." I snarled in her face before I gave her one hell of an upper cut.

She fell to the floor and she was out cold.

"AND YOU WINNER IN VIOLANCE!!!!" Mick's voice was heard everywhere as people was yelling and screaming.

Eric POV

I was sitting on my throne wondering why I said yes to this fight to be held in my club. I looked over to Pam she looked just a board as me. Just then I smelled something mouthwatering I looked to the boor and standing there with Lafayette was the most beautifully haunting woman I have ever seen in my 1,000 years she looked like a warrior from old.

She talked with Lafayette and she didn't seem happy.

"We here to see a revenge fight at the request of miss Van house and her manager so fighters please step in the ring." I said from my throne and the woman name Amy was the first one in the right. I could small the vampire blood running through her.

But as the woman I was looking at earlier stepped in the ring with her I was surprised.

  "Now you both know what to do and what not to do. As you know I hate repeating myself so in this corner we have Amy Van House." The old guy said you could tell that he didn't really like her.

Then the other woman took off her leather jacket and got into the ring and smirked over to the woman.

"And in this corner just coming off six wins and one lose she lives up to her name Violence Stackhouse." The old man yelled out her name with enough care to tell that he liked her.

I was not watching the fight per say I was watching the woman name Violence and what a woman she was. She won the fight even if the other woman was hopped up on V. she was a little bet up but she walked over to Lafayette who put his arm around her and went to leave I looked over at Pam and she was off.

I saw her stop in front of them and nodded her head to me and moved back with them in toe.

I put on a charming smirk as she sat down with her friend.

"Hello I'm Eric and I wanted to congratulate you on your win." I said calmly but sexy.

"Thanks." Came her reply but she looked like she wanted to just leave.

The old man came over to her and handed her a big bundle of cash. She smiled at him she looked at me and smiled.

"Well thanks for the congrats but I got to get some sleep I got to work tomorrow so see ya." She said as she got up and left with Lafayette. I just looked after her.