Chapter 8

Chapter 8

She looked confused at why I was yelling.

"Why are you yelling Vi?" Sookie asked me.

I could feel my eye twitch and I let out a huge sigh closing my eye and pinching the bridge of my nose cursing her innocents or was it naive, but what ever it was it was going to get her killed.

"Why am I yelling really Sook you just told me you was going to a fucking vamp bar what are you even..." I started as I looked down at what she was wearing and I swear I felt my left eye twitch again.

"What the hell are you thinking wearing that to the bar you are going to look like lunch Sook?!" I yelled at her locking eyes with her and I saw her blush and look down at her sun dress.

"Whats wrong with what I'm wearing?" She cried glaring up at me putting her hands on her hips.

I raised my eyebrow at her and looked her up and down my eye's taking on an icy edge to them and I saw her shutter.

"Where to start Sook with as much skin as you are showing it's like an all you can eat invitation to every vamp that is going to be in that bar...and while we are talking who the hell is going with you."

Her cheeks redden in her anger/embarrassment, she puffed out her cheeks and turns her nose up at me and I couldn't help the upturn of my lips and amusement work it's way in my eyes.

"Bill said he would take me as I can help clear Jason's name both women where with vampires sometime before they died." She told me still not looking at me her arms crossed over her chest.

I felt my lips curl at the name of the wormy vampire and snort crossing my own arms, I see the look on her face and knew she wouldn't let this go. I finger my amulet and sigh.

"If your going to do this and in that outfit then I'm going to come along Sook this you can't get out of."

I was ready for a fight but much to my surprise she jumped in my arms giving me her blinding smile, I then realized that this is what she wanted and i just played into her hand.

I looked at her blinking slowly and she giggled, I smiled at her and laughed softly shaking my head.

"Well aren't you just the little minx tricking me like that." I wagged my finger at her but the grin and laughter in my voice and her giggle more.

"Well seems like I need to get ready to keep vamps off your tempting ass since you insist on looking like dinner" I grinned at her walking out her door hearing her offended gasp and she slammed her door behind me.

I walked down the hall to my room laughing.

As I walked into my room I headed to my closet looking throw it trying to find something scary enough to try and ward off attention from Sookie.

I pull out a black top that has tank straps on the shoulders leaving the top of my arms bare but then went to fish nets that ran down my arms and hooks around my thumbs keeping the selves in place, then I pulled out a pair of dark jeans pairing it with hevy biker boots.

Grabbing a shower I blow dry my hair and get dressed as I start putting on some makeup Sookie came barging into the bath room crashing me I turned around grabbing her arms keeping her from falling to the bathroom floor.

She looked up at my with her wide blue eyes and flashed me her smile stepping back.

"Gran wants you and your hogging up the bathroom your pretty enough so get out." She huffs and start to try to push me to the door.

I laugh and shake my head letting her push me out of the door, I started heading down the hall to the steps making my way to my loving grandmother.

A soft smile lights my lips at I hear her talking to someone in the kitchen thinking it was Jason I didn't bother to looking around the kitchen walking up to gran and I kiss her cheek.

"Sook said you wanted me gran." My voice was soft and caring something only my family hears.

Gran smiled up at me patting my arm then nodded to the table.

"Dear we have a guest." She told me lightly.

I turn to see who was in our house and felt my body tense at the sight of William Compton setting at the table, I had to stop my lip from curling into a snarl. Looking back at gran to ground myself.

"Good evening Mr. Compton ." I nodded at him keeping my voice even and not to cold didn't need to get gran mad at me for being rude