Corbyn, Daniel and Jack~ Wisdom Teeth

Wrote by sami2570

"This is stupid, I don't need my wisdom teeth removing" Jack grumbled as the five boys waited in the waiting room.

"So you crying for two weeks because your wisdom teeth were causing you pain was stupid and you're actually fine?" Jonah asked, glancing at the young boy.

"Yeah! You get it." Jack smiled, going to stand to walk out.

Corbyn grabbed the boy, pulling him back down to sit in the seat next too him.

"If I have to get mine out, so do you" Daniel said, still being pouty that he needed the surgery.

Zach and Jonah laughed at their reactions, being the only two members who had already had their wisdom teeth removed.

"Jack Avery?"

Jack shook his head once the four boys stood up, gripping onto the armchair handles as Zach gently pulled at his risk.

"Jack, there are young kids here. Stop being dramatic, you're nineteen stop acting five" Jonah spoke, being embarrassed by the boy.

Jack rapidly shook his head. "No, I'm not Jack. I'm.. Zach Seavey"

Jonah smiled, tickling Jack so he let go. Then, when Jack was at his weakest, Jonah pulled the boy over his shoulder like it was nothing. Following the nurse with the other boys trailing behind.

______

"Okay, Jack. Can you count down from ten for us please" The same nurse questioned.

Jack was so drugged up of the medication he kept ahold of Jonah's hand.

"Ten" Jack started.

"N- Nine" He forced his eyes open, Jonah rubbing his thumb over the younger boys knuckles.

"Eight"

Jack was knocked out, his tight grip on Jonah's hand released.

The boys quietly whispered goodbye, walking out of the room as Jack was rolled away.

"At least we know he can get to eight" Daniel smiled, as they walked back into the waiting room.

"I bet you can get to seven" Corbyn smiled.

"I'm scared" Daniel whispered.

The four boys hugged as Daniel started to cry, he had never had surgery before and since his mom wasn't there he was even more scared.

"You're going to be just fine, don't worry" Jonah smiled.

"W- What if they take out my tongue?" Daniel sobbed.

"Then we'll laugh" Zach casually spoke, earning a slap across the head from Jonah.

Ten minutes later and Daniels name was called, he grabbed onto Corbyn and Zach's hands as they walked in front of Jonah.

"Just like your friend. Can you count down from ten please" the nurse asked.

"Ten mississippi" Daniel yawned.

"Nine mississip-"

Daniels head fell to the side, not getting to finish the Mississippi.

"He didn't make it past nine" Corbyn snickered.

"Let's see how far you can make it, I bet a tub of ice cream you get to seven" Zach smiled.

Corbyn nodded, now making it his life mission to get to seven.