Jonah- Taken, Part Two

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎
For the many people that
requested for a part
two
✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

Kidnapped- Taking someone against their will

WORD COUNT: 2158
sami2570 for being a star and writing this with me 💙

Five days.

Five, torturous days.

Jonah was beaten, battered, bruised.

The brunette boy was starting to loose hope in rescue. Every night Jonah prayed in his mind, while his hands were chaining to the ceiling. As cold tears ran down his pale cheeks.

Every food Harriet or her psycho boyfriend, Caspian, offered to Jonah he refused to eat it. Going on a hunger strike out of protest.

But Caspian didn't care.

"Just use him as ransom already!" Harriet shouted at Caspian from the kitchen above Jonah.

"Don't tell me what to do" Caspian growled.

Although Jonah couldn't see what was happening, Caspian had grabbed a butchers knife from the counter and was now gripping the shape object.

"And what are you going to do with that? Kill me? Go a- fucking- head, Caspian! Death is better then staying here any longer" Harriet spat at her boyfriend.

"Be careful what you wish for" Caspian growled, throwing the knife a couple of centre meters away from Harriet's red hair.

"You're a fucking psycho, Caspian! Kill me, let Jonah go!" Harriet screamed.

Jonah squeezed his eyes shut, he wasn't use to the constant fights that the couple would have. Harriet just wanted Jonah to be free, Caspian couldn't make up his mind.

"I'll kill both of you if you carry on" Caspian shoved his red haired girlfriend against the wall, the sharp object stayed tight in his grasp.

"Then do it" Harriet spoke, shoving Caspian backwards. "What's stopping you? It's not like you care"

Two more weeks passed and the why don't we boy's were still hurting. Tears leaked down the youngest members face at one in the morning.

Zach laud alone in his dark room, worrying and stressing over where his oldest bandmate was in the world.

"Zach? Are you crying, bubba?" Daniel gently asked, walking towards Zach's shaking figure.

"I- I miss h- h- him" Zach sobbed.

Daniel climbed into Zachs seemingly small double bed, pulling the young boy into his lap as the dyed blonde soothed his distressed best friend.

"I know, I know. We all miss him too, especially his family and.." Daniel hesitated. "And his girlfriend"

"Well.. I miss him more" Zach cried. "I want him to come home, I want to hug him. I want to see him again. Why won't he come back home?"