Jonah~ Taken



sami2570
Kidnapped- Taking someone against their will

Warnings: bad language, physical abuse, mentions of sexual assault and more.

★★★
WORD COUNT: 2708

"So, how did you get here?" A police officer asked a beaten up Jonah Marais.

Jonah's P.O.V

I met Tatum in a local coffee shop in Washington while the boys and I were on tour. We exchanged numbers and for the rest of our world tour we were getting closer.

Tate is in collage, as I am traveling the world. We have different ambitions, but we wanted to start a life together.

So I asked her out the day I got back from door. I drove for three days to surprise her while she was at collage, but I told the boys I was just visiting my family.

It's now been five months and I couldn't be happier.

𖧷 —————𖧷

I was on FaceTime to her, all the boys had gone to bed and since I was the only one awake I wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend.

But I failed to check up on all the boys before I clicked the 'accept' button. Zach wondered into my bedroom, as I was obviously on FaceTime to Tate. A girl he did not know.

"Jo? Who's that?" Seventeen year old Zach asked me, rubbing his tired eyes.

"Nobody, now go back to bed" I smiled at the baby of the band.

But Zach was persistent. He demanded I told him who Tatum was, who was still on FaceTime to me.

"Zach, just go to your room" i tried to not snap at the younger boy.

"No! Who is she?!" Zach demanded.

"She's my girlfriend, alright? I said it! Now go to sleep" I scolded.

Zach ran off to his and Jack's room in tears. I quickly said goodnight to Tate, switching off my phone as I silently went after Zach.

As I walked down the dark house corridors I felt an uneasy feeling. I followed my instinct as I carefully opened Zach and Jack's bedroom door. Zach was in tears, as he cuddled into a still half asleep nineteen year old.

"You're with someone?" Jack quietly asked me.

"Yes" I couldn't see his facial expression "Z, I'm sorry I snapped at you"

"How long have you two been together for?"

Jack asked the question again, as Zach was silently sobbing into Jack's chest. Sorrow built in me as I wanted to scoop the two boys up and hug them.

"Five months" I whispered.

"Five months and you didn't decide to tell us? Jonah, we are your brothers!" Jack shouted.