26.

Voldemort was defeated. Defeated by a baby. Defeated. Not dead. Bellatrix knew it. But still, the information tore her apart. She cried. She screamed. She destroyed everything what came on her way.

     And only a few days later, Bellatrix was thrown in a sell of Azkaban, leaving behind a baby. Her 2 years old daughter, without either of her parents. Victoria. And it was no surprise when Dumbledore stealed the baby from Narcissa's arms, and made the child forget everything about her parents. Everyone thought little Victoria died. But Bellatrix and Voldemort knew better. Dumbledore would never kill a child. And they were right. Victoria was sent to live with idiotic muggles, far away from the magical world. She was raised under a new identity, as Victoria Edingell. Victoria was extraordinary for a two years old child. When most young witches and wizards started to show accidental magic around the age of five, Victoria had done magic when she was three weeks old. And what made it so special, was, that she could control it. The muggles who adopted Victoria didn't exactly abuse her, at least not physically. Allthough, she was terribly neglected, and mentally abused.

     Victoria looked absolutely perfect, almost like Bellatrix, but not enough to be straighly identified as her relative by someone who didn't know Bellatrix well. Victoria had long dark brown hair, beautiful features and she was really tall. Victoria had realised that she could speak to snakes when she turned nine. Victoria had always known that she wasn't normal. She wasn't like other children. But when she got her Hogwarts letter, Victoria was stunned. A strange man came to speak with her, and like her father once did, she thought the man to be a doctor. He introduced himself to be named "professor Dumbledore", and Victoria saw the man being curious about her.

      Soon, she was already at Ollivander's, testing wands to have her own. Professor Dumbledore himself, had came with her, which she thought very weird. 'Shouldn't headmasters do something else than worry about an eleven years old?', she had thought. And when she found her wand, the man was amazed and terrified. The seller, named Ollivander, told her that the wand could do great things. It had two cores, which was unusual. Another one of it's cores was dragon heartstring, the most powerful wand core in wands, and another one was phoenix feather.

      When Victoria was called to the front of the Great hall of Hogwarts, she walked to the chair confidently. A boy, whose name she didn't remember, because it wasn't important, in the train had told her about the four houses of Hogwarts. She already knew where she would be placed. Slytherin. When she walked up to the front, she noticed the headmaster, a man with greasy black hair, who glared at her eyes widened, and a woman with the sorting hat in her hands, who looked oddly scared, trying to cover it without success. Almost everone in the Great hall jumped, when the hat was still inches above her head, already roared clear;
"SLYTHERIN!"
That made the woman even more scared.

      But what happened throughout the year wasn't what she had excepted. She was called a mudblood, by people supposed to be her own friends from her house, purebloods. Victoria felt anger and hatred to even her own self, when she realised that mudbloods most definetly do not deserve magic. So she made sure, that she wouldn't be friend any idiotic mudbloods. She was the best in all of her classes, without even studying. All the professors thought this abnormal, she always got O's. Well everyone, except her head of her house, Snape. He knew immediatly who this girl was, allthough Dumbledore didn't admit it to him. And fast, the girl became one of his favorite students. His suspections were confirmed when she had heard the portrait of Salazar Slytherin let her in the common room without a password, but the girl was top deep in her thoughts to even notice this. Victoria sometimes terrified him too, when at the first second she was almost a copy of her mother, being completely crazy and screaming while terrorizing everyone, and on another second, she was shockingly calm, too calm to not to be frightening. Severus noticed, that Victoria had Bellatrix's fast reflexes, and her quick hand at shooting spells, almost being able to perform two spells at the same time. She was absolutely intelligent like both of her parents, and always knew how to handle every situation. And then she had another thing. Her father's power. Without no doubt.