5.

"NARCISSA!" Rodolphus screamed from the deepest of his lungs he could when he realised what happened. She probably didn't hear him, but instead her husband did.
"The guests just left and Narcissa is cleaning, so why are you screaming lik-"
He noticed Bellatrix in his arms, so Lucius called his wife;
"NARCISSA!!!"
"I'm cleaning" she answered peacefully, when the two men were panicking
"COME HERE NOW!!!!"
She ran to the hallway and saw the tow men infront of the stairs with dead-looking Bellatrix.
"What happened to her?" Rodolphus did not really know, "She just collapsed into my arms" Narcissa thought a little
"This is not good in any way. We have a room for these things, follow me"
They went to a room where were many bottles of different kinds of potions, books of healing charms, different knives, syringes, few chairs and a bed.
"Put her on the bed." Lucius and Rodolphus sat on the chairs.
"Can you heal her?" Bellatrix's worried husband asked. She wouldn't care if he died but he still loved her.
"WELL I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER!" This wasn't usual with Narcissa, because she knew how to stay calm. Lucius tried to help his wife, but she said that she didn't know what to do.
"I think we should call our Lord." Everyone agreed so they did it. It took him a few minutes to arrive, and he was really angry to be interrupted in the middle of the night.
" Malfoy! Why did you invite me here?" Lucius bowed to his master , and fearfully answered; " It's Bellatrix. She just collapsed to Rodolphus's arms about 10 minutes ago." This was when Voldemort's expression changed and he went straight inside the house followed by Lucius Malfoy.

"My lord, I don't know what happened. No response, no sign of violence or fight and neither of potions and poisons I can recognize. It could be deeply dark magic or poison" Narcissa explained. The dark lord thought a little. Then he went next to her lifeless-looking body and did a few spells no one else knew or understood. Then he started making orders, told Lucius to go find Severus Snape and Walden Macnair, Rodolphus and Narcissa get some things he needed. Just when they were gone, Bellatrix started shaking violently. It looked like she was having some seizure but at the same time it didn't. He tried to do a few spells to calm her down and after that didn't work, he maked sure that there was nothing she could hurt her head to. He had dealed with quite similar situations before, but not this bad. She started to calm down, but at the same time her breathing came too fast, too loud, too heavy and it seemed she had a hard time getting any air. Her eyes burst open and she stared to nothing on the blank wall, squezeed his lower arm really hard, probably not even realising whose hand she held, focusing to only have some air to breath. Somehow Bellatrix now looked him straight to his eyes and still somehow managed to say ; "poison" and then her grip loosened, when she started screaming in pain, until finally passing out again.

He did all the exams and protective spells to give them more time. Others came almost at the same time with eachother.
"Severus, do a Elder dragons poison's antidote."
"But isn't that the most dangerous poiso-"
"I know what it is! Go before I make sure that you don't do any potions ever again. Lucius go with him and do all he asks for. You better to be fast!" He said something to Macnair, but the others couldn't hear it, and he left. Narcissa was in the hallway trying to calm down with Rodolphus.
Bellatrix's sister stepped into the room. "My lord, may I ask how is she?" Narcissa was worried about Bellatrix and a little bit of her child, and obviously knew that the Elder dragons poison is not a good thing.
"Not good at all. Elder dragons poison is the most dangerous potion you could make. " Same time Rodolphus came to listen as well, " Without help someone who even touches it will be gone before ten minutes. And even with help I do not know if she's going to make it. Haven't heard of anyone who has survived it for longer than two days." Voldemort spoke on his usual, dark, and stone cold voice, even though his heart pressed his throat from the suspense.