Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Travis leads me back down the hallway, towards the stairs. We head up the stairs and turn the corner to another hallway. How big is his house?

Travis stops right outside a door with signs plastered all over the surface. He opens it and I follow him in.

"This is my room. Please, please don't touch or break anything. You're lucky I'm letting you stay in here." He opens a drawer and pulls out sweatpants, a shirt and some socks. "Here." He throws them at me and I barely catch them. Glares are exchanged along with some eye rolls.

"Now tell me, are you this nice to all the girls who come into you're room?" I ask with the sweetest face I can conjure up for this fiend.

"Just don't touch anything, 'kay?" Travis turns back around and heads out the door back to the party.

I groan to myself and change into his clothes. I involuntarily breathe in the scent of his clothes. I'm surrounded by the mesmerizing scents of chocolate, mint, and something else that I can't figure out...

I settle myself in the bed, too tired to think about all the girls that touched the same sheets as I am now, and quickly fall into sleep.

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

The early morning sun wakes me. I turn towards the bedside table to see what time it is. It's too early. I woke up at seven-thirty on a Saturday morning. How am I still alive?

I stand up and trip over something and nearly break my neck. Turns out that something is a shirtless Travis.

Oops.

Oops and damn. The boy truly does have the body of a god. With a defined six-pack, tan skin, no wonder all the girls come to his yard.

"You either hate me a lot or just extremely clumsy for waking me up this early. And stop checking me out." Travis groans.

"1. Both. 2. You didn't even see what time it is. 3. I was so not checking you out." I roll off him and stand up.

"Don't need to. My internal clock tells me it's early. And seeing how I won't be able to go back to sleep, I guess I'll make breakfast. And it's okay, I'm used to girls staring at me and thinking inappropriate thoughts." Travis stands up, winks, and leaves me in his room. I see the makeshift bed he made for himself. At least he was smart enough to sleep on the floor. I mean, wouldn't want to mess up that beautiful face of his.

I leave Travis' room and make my way down stairs. This house is pretty nice without all the cups everywhere, no light and crowds every room. Actually, something feels different about the house.

It's clean.

I can't find a trace of solo cups, or trash or any sort. Also the smoke machine is nowhere to be found. The house smells fresh, with no trace of scents from pot or cherry flavored vodka.

I walk into the kitchen (with the sunlight and less people, it was easy to find) and see Travis making pancakes.

"You cook and clean. My, don't you have the whole package?" I tease.

"Very funny, but you forgot my irresistible looks and charm. I may party, but I'm not stupid. If my parents were to find out, I would be dead meat." Travis hands me a plate of pancakes and bacon.

"One more question. Am I the first girl you've cooked for in the morning after a sleepover?"

"Actually, they usually leave before I wake up. Are you always so damn curious?" He looks up from cooking and stares curiously at me with those gorgeous brown eyes.